Celestial Seasonings Authentic Green Tea
  • I like this tea because it has a blend of white tealeaves in with the green tea leaves to help balance out the taste of the bitter green tea leaves
  • I know when I use these green tea bags I am safe from metals and I am actually making a pure nourishing cup of tea with antioxidants in it to help keep me healthy
  • I also don’t seems to be sneezing as often either so I think the antioxidants in the tea are really helping with my allergies as well
  • I even noticed my skin becoming cleared and a bit brighter since I have been drinking this tea a few times per day
  • I would recommend the tea to anyone looking for a natural less bitter green tea to drink to help get antioxidants into the body naturally because it drinking this tea has improved my health greatly

• by Robins

I am not really a big fan of green teas, but I have recently been drinking one that I really like and it is the Celestial Seasonings Authentic Green Tea. I like this tea because it has a blend of white tealeaves in with the green tea leaves to help balance out the taste of the bitter green tea leaves. I like that this tea is made from only pure green and white tea leaves and contains no preservatives or chemicals in it. This green tea comes in a box with 20 pillow styled tea bags inside which I really like. I hate tea bags with staples in

them because you are exposed to metal. I know when I use these green tea bags I am safe from metals and I am actually making a pure nourishing cup of tea with antioxidants in it to help keep me healthy.

The way I have been making this green tea is by placing one tea bag into an 8 ounce teapot and pouring boiling water into it. Then I allow the tea bag and water to steep for 15 minutes to help draw out the antioxidants and mellow green tea flavor. Once the tea is ready, it has this golden greenish appearance and this bitter smooth herbal aroma.

• The tea does have a smooth flavor to it, but it is still slightly bitter which is why I find adding honey to this tea really helps smooth the green tea flavor out even more so it is tastier and easier to drink than other green teas. The other day I even added ice to a cup and poured so cooled down green tea over it to have a tasty glass of green tea ice tea and I have to say it was pretty good, but I did add a lemon to add more flavor.

Since I have been drinking this green tea I have felt more energized,

but that could be because this tea does have caffeine in it. I also don’t seems to be sneezing as often either so I think the antioxidants in the tea are really helping with my allergies as well. I even noticed my skin becoming cleared and a bit brighter since I have been drinking this tea a few times per day.

Overall, I am happy with this natural green tea and how affordable it is. I would recommend the tea to anyone looking for a natural less bitter green tea to drink to help get antioxidants into the body naturally because it drinking this tea has improved my health greatly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011555460131/k2311a012/1.2.12