Johnsons Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Baby Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this body oil because it contains skin softening ingredients in it such as vitamin E and aloe
  • I would definitely recommend this baby oil to anyone looking for a natural baby oil to use to help soften up the skin naturally because it has worked well for me
  • In addition, I love how affordable this baby oil is so I am always able to keep it on hand to use so my skin always can stay soft and beautiful

• by Robins

My favorite baby oil to use in my bath and on my body to help nourish and soften my skin up is the Johnson’s Aloe Vera and Vitamin E Baby Oil. I like this body oil because it contains skin softening ingredients in it such as vitamin E and aloe. I also like that this baby oil has a sweet fresh scent to it that is soft without being to overpowering.

The way I like to use this baby oil is by pouring a few tablespoons into a warm bath along with some bubble bath. Then I get into my bath and relax in

the bath for as long as I can. When I use the bath oil in my bath it seems to work better at softening up my skin really well. The warm water helps dampen my skin so the baby oil can soak into my skin and help hydrate and nourish it really well. Once I am done with my bath I towel dry off, pour a small bit of the baby oil into my hands, and massage it into my skin really well. The baby oil is a bit greasy and really oily, but if you take the time to work it into the ...

• skin well they greasy feeling goes away and you are just left with soft silky smooth well hydrated skin. My skin even smells so good after using this body oil, which I really like as well and my skin stays well hydrated for up to 24 hours when I do use it on my skin.

Another way I like to use this baby oil is by adding a tablespoon to my footbath to help soften my feet up. The baby oil does a wonderful job soften up my feet and healing the cracks in my feet well. It even helps nourish my dry nails

so they do not become brittle and dried out.

I would definitely recommend this baby oil to anyone looking for a natural baby oil to use to help soften up the skin naturally because it has worked well for me. In addition, I love how affordable this baby oil is so I am always able to keep it on hand to use so my skin always can stay soft and beautiful. I even think this baby oil is gentle enough to use on little ones too because I have really sensitive skin and this body oil does not cause my skin to breakout as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130121555220131/k2311a1230/12.30.11