Maybelline Expertwear Trio Eyeshadows  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to use this eyeshadow pallet to give my deep blue eyes a smoky appearance
  • I find this eyeshadow pallet works the best and the eyeshadows stay on my eyelids for long periods without wiping or smudging off which is really nice
  • I would recommend this eyeshadow pallet to anyone looking for some nice grey eyeshadows to use on their eyelids to give their eyes a nice smoky appearance because they worked well for me

• by Robins

One of my favorite eyeshadow pallets to use is the Maybelline Expertwear Trio Eyeshadows in the shade Impeccable Greys. I like to use this eyeshadow pallet to give my deep blue eyes a smoky appearance. I find this eyeshadow pallet works the best and the eyeshadows stay on my eyelids for long periods without wiping or smudging off which is really nice. I even like that the eyeshadows in this pallet are soft and powdery and made from minerals.

However, I do not like the eyeshadow brush that comes in

the pallet. The eyeshadow brush is soft, but it does not apply the eyeshadows well to the eyelids. Therefore, when I apply the eyeshadows in the pallet I use my own eyeshadow brush. The shades of grey in the eyeshadow pallet are a deep blackish colored grey, a light bluish grey and a light silvery grey. The way I apply the eyeshadows is by first starting with the light silvery grey eyeshadow and dusting my whole eyelid with my eyeshadow brush until it is lightly covered. Then I take the ...

• bluish grey eyeshadow and go over my brow bones. Next, I take the blackish grey eyeshadow and smudge it into the corner of my eyes and eyelash line to give my eyes a smoky appearance. After my eyes look sensational and smoky. Once the eyeshadow is on it stays on for about 8 hours, which I really like and I like that this eyeshadow is light and airy on my eyes so it feels like I am not wearing any eyeshadow at all.

I really like to use these eyeshadows

on my blue eyes because they make my blue eyes stand out nicely and sparkle a bit which I really like. I do the eyeshadows in the eyeshadow pallet would look great on green eyes as well. I also like that this eyeshadow pallet is affordable so I can always pick up another easily when I am out. I would recommend this eyeshadow pallet to anyone looking for some nice grey eyeshadows to use on their eyelids to give their eyes a nice smoky appearance because they worked well for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130121555190131/k2311a1230/12.30.11