Sunbeam TF-5 4-Cup Coffee Maker  » Housewares  »
  • There are many reasons why I love the Sunbeam TF-5 4-Cup Coffee Maker
  • I enjoy drinking coffee here and there through out the day so this coffee maker is perfect for me
  • It does not have a lot of amazing features or anything
  • Most coffee makers do not have long cords though so that is not a really bad problem either

• by Gina Gott

There are many reasons why I love the Sunbeam TF-5 4-Cup Coffee Maker. My aunt gave me this small coffee maker for Christmas. It is great for people that enjoy drinking a couple of cups of coffee at the time instead of a full size pot. This coffee maker brews four small cups or two big coffee mugs full of coffee at the time. I enjoy drinking coffee here and there through out the day so this coffee maker is perfect for me. I do not have to make a lot at one time and let half of it go to waste. This coffee pot makes just enough. There are many other good things about this coffee maker and some things that might not appeal

to everyone. Keep reading to see the good and bad points when it comes to the Sunbeam TF-5 4-Cup Coffee Maker.

This coffee maker is easy to use. It basically just has an on and off switch that you push and the coffee maker starts without all of the fancy setting that other coffee makers have. I really like that it has a pause and serve function. That allows me to go ahead and make my first cup of coffee in the middle of the brew cycle. I find that very helpful, especially in the mornings when I first wake up. There are times when you just do not want to wait for a hot cup of coffee. Of course even if you wait for it to finish brewing then you won’t be waiting long. It works fast and that is one of the greatest things about this small coffee maker.

This coffee maker is a space safer. It is tiny so you can leave it sitting on your shelf without worrying about it taking up much space it all. It is also lightweight so you can store it under your cabinet or anywhere else if you choose too. It is very easy to move. This coffee maker usually costs about $20.00. Sometimes you can find it on sale for even cheaper. It is a stylish and cute little pot for the money. You can expect to have it for a long time because it is very durable too. It ...

• Sunbeam TF-5 4-Cup Coffee Maker
      is a great choice for all of the coffee lovers out there.

There are a few reasons why some people might not want this coffee pot. It is small. While that is an advantage for me, other people might not like that. This is just a basic coffee maker. It does not have a lot of amazing features or anything. I do wish that there was a timer on this coffee maker. It would be nice to be able to set it to go off at a certain time but it is not that a big of deal. Especially for the price. Another con is that it has a very short cord. That means that you have to set it up right beside a plug

in. Most coffee makers do not have long cords though so that is not a really bad problem either.

My final verdict on this coffee maker is that it is awesome for the money. It is great for anyone wanting a small coffee maker that is easy to use and to store. It is easy to clean and care for too. This coffee maker might not be suitable for a house full of coffee drinkers but it is perfect for one or two people. The price makes it a bargain. It works fast and gives you a good tasting cup of coffee. Try it out for yourself and you will see why I really like using this coffee maker. It works just right for my taste!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330121555141231/k2311a1230/12.30.11