L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • Another thing I dislike about this product is the poor design of the bottle
  • I hate throwing away products but unfortunately I have to make an exception for this one

• by intensify

I recently purchased the L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Makeup Remover and I hate it so much that I wanted to write a review basically warning people not to purchase this. It’s not that I just do not like this product because it did not work well for me. Not only did it not work at all but it was also slightly painful to use. It basically burned my eyes and it did not help to remove my makeup. I have absolutely no idea what is contained in this product that makes it sting my eyes so bad, but I

am not going to continue using it to find out.

I picked this makeup remover up when I was in a hurry. I did not really take the time to do my research to find out if it had good or bad reviews and that ended up being a really bad idea in the end. It was cheap so I bought it. That is honestly the only reason why. This did not remove my makeup. I had on non-waterproof eyeliner and mascara in addition to a small amount of very light eye shadow. That was it. I swabbed this over my eyes and very little of it came off on the cotton ball. The rest of it just kind of stayed on my skin. It was like I was trying to wipe the makeup off but it only ended up spreading it around. It also started to burn my eyes slightly. It caused the same stinging sensation that I feel when I accidentally get shampoo in my eyes. At the end of the process, I had red eyes and makeup all over the skin under my eyes. I had to just give up and use soap and water to get everything ...

• L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
      off in the end. They call it gentle but it does not feel that way at all. Why would I end up with red eyes if it were truly a “gentle” product? I felt like crying because it stung so bad.

Another thing I dislike about this product is the poor design of the bottle. Why is the opening so large? I made a mess when I tried to get the product out onto a cotton ball because so much came pouring out of the huge opening.

I am throwing away a mostly full bottle of this makeup remover because it really

did nothing to impress me. I hate throwing away products but unfortunately I have to make an exception for this one. Overall, I have to give the L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Makeup Remover a rating of a 1 out of 10. It stung my eyes and was pretty ineffective as far as makeup removal goes. I hate this product and I will never be purchasing it again. I will do my research the next time I go to purchase an eye makeup remover. I do not recommend this to anyone. Save your money and go with something that is actually gentle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121555070131/k2311a1229/12.29.11