L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
  • I like the cream-type ones better but I love the two-way powder-based foundations better
  • Still, I found it hard to choose the perfect shade for me so I asked helped from the saleslady and the available testers
  • So for all those reckless girls out there, consider this an option

• by makeuplover

I have not really been a fan of liquid foundations because these were messy for me. I like the cream-type ones better but I love the two-way powder-based foundations better. I am also the type who experiments a lot and one who does not settle for anything less, so whenever I have the chance to use something better, I always give it a go. I heard L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation was good so I gave it a try.

The packaging of the product was cool and convincing so I took on the risk and bought the product. The foundation was held by a clear bottle with a cap and a pump dispenser. The clear rectangular shaped bottle allowed me to see the content and the shade

of the foundation itself at just a glance. Still, I found it hard to choose the perfect shade for me so I asked helped from the saleslady and the available testers. However, I find the product expensive at Php399.00 for a 30mL foundation.

The use of L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation is just easy. All I did was just press down the pump dispenser to let out some of the liquid foundation. What is good about this product is that you do not have to worry about taking too much out. It actually made me feel better especially because the first thought that comes into my mind when someone mentions liquid foundation is the picture of messiness and a total beauty blunder. Well, that may not be ...

• true to all the rest but I am a bit reckless. So for all those reckless girls out there, consider this an option. I actually use a sponge in applying the foundation doing so makes it more evenly applied.

L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation’s effect on my skin wasn’t pretty much impressive. I am one of those who want to look pretty with makeup but in a natural-looking way, one with a hint of makeup but not so striking and obvious for those who do not know. The liquid foundation was so obvious and there was something wrong with the tint for me. It actually does not look so human to me. The product, however, lived up to its promise of no caking and perfectly fair blending.

Another pro for the product is that you do not have to use too much because if you do, it would actually look too thick on the skin and is not at all appealing.

Overall, I am giving L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation a seven out of ten because though it is economical, effective, and efficient, it has not matched my preference which is a natural-looking makeup that isn’t obvious to those who do not know I applied one. That is, however, my opinion and most of the girls who prefer thicker and clearer makeup would probably love this product. Well, as for me, I have not found my true match in L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation. I’m off to using cream-to-powder-based foundation again. :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121555060131/k2311a1229/12.29.11