Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »

• by Davidson20
      Even at 41 years of age, I have skin that is very prone to breakouts and have to be careful of the products that I put on my face. I have searched high and low for a moisturizer that would not cause my skin to breakout even more but maintain a nice moisture balance which I still require.

I finally tried Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer.

I love this product.

It is smooth, and easy to apply, doesn’t leave your face feeling greasy, particularly before you must apply your makeup and it does not clog your pores.

Quite often I have found that moisturizers that were intended for skin prone to breakouts to ...

• be kind of wierd in texture.

Once it was on for a few minutes, it felt kind of flaky and once you applied foundation over it, it just didn’t look right.

I am finding that this moisturizer absorbs into your skin quickly, but still leaves it feeling soft.

Because it is broad spectrum, it is good

for all skin types and has the added bonus of having an SPF 15 in it, thus eliminating the need for a sunblock.

I am on my third bottle now, it comes in 120ml size and a bottle usually lasts me about 8-10 weeks.

It is priced under $15 and is very economical for a facial moisturizer.

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15
    manni says :

hi there i have combination skin and i m using cetaphill last 5 week i really like the cleanser and also i use the cetaphill spf 15 and it works very well on my skin but cetaphill hydrate lotion its very grasy for my skin can you tell me what face creame is good for me in the nigth time

Galega says :

Since you are already using Cetaphil with good results, I would suggest you to try Cetaphil Intensive Cream with Shea Butter. It will definitely NOT lead to greasy for your skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31105155500631/k2311a051/5.1.07