Bliss Super Slough Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • My mom bought it for me because she knows how much I like to exfoliate my skin
  • This particular product is supposed to be “dual action” and since I love products that multi-task, I was very intrigued
  • If you are looking for a gentle scrub (even though it has beads), I suggest this one
  • The packaging describes the scent as a “laundry” scent which I guess I agree with
  • I have gotten clean, soft, hydrated skin from this product and I really love it

• by intensify

I was recently given the Bliss Super Slough Scrub. My mom bought it for me because she knows how much I like to exfoliate my skin. This particular product is supposed to be “dual action” and since I love products that multi-task, I was very intrigued. It is supposed to clean and exfoliate and then the hydrators that it contains are supposed to soften and condition the skin. This all sounded so wonderful but when I initially looked at the product closely, I have to admit that I was kind of scared to use it and skeptical about whether I would like it. It is one of those exfoliators that has little beads in it. In the past, exfoliators with those beads have been way too harsh on my skin.

They were drying and they made my skin feel way too tight. Some even caused rashes and major irritation. That’s why I am always careful to get more gentle exfoliators now.

Even though I was a bit cautious, I tried this scrub just on my feet the very first time (so that if anything bad happened, it wouldn’t be on a large part of my body). I absolutely loved it the first time I used it. I do not think that my feet have ever been softer. The next time I used it, I did both legs. Now I am up to using it on my entire body (minus the face and neck) with absolutely no problems with irritation whatsoever. If you are looking for a gentle scrub (even though it ...

• has beads), I suggest this one!

I also do love the fact that it not only exfoliates but hydrates. Exfoliating tends to dry my skin so the hydration really helps with the fact that I’ve just scrubbed off an entire level of dead skin cells. I also love the fact that this foams up! Whenever a product foams up, I can see exactly where it is going and what part of my body it is cleaning. The scent is pretty nice as well because it isn’t too overwhelming. The packaging describes the scent as a “laundry” scent which I guess I agree with. It just makes you smell clean, not floral or fruity or anything.

I can’t say that the price is very reasonable because one container has 16 ounces of product

and is about forty dollars. It was given to me as a gift so I didn’t have to worry about the price. Would I repurchase this? If I was having problems with dry skin or really needed a fantastic exfoliator, I would. However, for general day to day use I just do not think it is absolutely necessary at that price. Overall, I have to give the Bliss Super Slough Scrub a rating of an 8 out of 10. I do recommend this product to anyone who needs a good exfoliator that is tough enough to really deeply clean your skin yet not so tough that it will do any damage or cause any irritation. I have gotten clean, soft, hydrated skin from this product and I really love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121554960231/k2311a1228/12.28.11