Sally Hansen Effect Real Nail Polish Strips
  • I might even love it more than I love normal nail polish
  • The thing I like most about this product is the fact that it lasts forever
  • There is definitely a strip that will fit each nail
  • I was very impressed with them and I highly recommend them

• by intensify

I recently purchased the Sally Hansen Effect Real Nail Polish Strips. I am a nail polish addict. My nails are never bare. Nail art seems to be such a big trend these days but I do not have steady hands so it is really hard for me to create any sort of intricate design on my nail. That’s why I purchased these nail polish strips. They come in a really wide variety of different designs and all of my friends have been telling me about how easy they are to apply to the nail. I have tried out two different designs in the past few weeks and I am in love with this product. I might even love it more than I love normal nail polish.

The thing I like

most about this product is the fact that it lasts forever. I hate it when my manicure chips. This usually happens three or four days afer initial application even if I use three coats of polish and a top coat for added protection. These nail polish strips last so much longer on my nails. They do not chip! That surprised me because this Sally Hansen brand is one of the few brands of nail polish strips that is made of real nail polish rather than some other material. The instructions guaranteed ten days. Mine lasted two weeks! The only reason I eventually took them off was because I got tired of one design and wanted to switch to another. They still looked great even after those two weeks. Water ...

• doesn’t ruin them. I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty or anything because they really last. As long as they’re applied correctly, they don’t get those little bubbles underneath them.

The instructions are incredibly easy to understand. One pack has sixteen strips plus a cuticle stick and a little nail file in it. There is definitely a strip that will fit each nail. All I had to do was peel off the little layer of film and then take the strip off of the backing before pressing it onto my nail. Then I filed off anything that was hanging off of my nail and voila! It was that simple. This seems like it would be a great product for people who hate all of the time and effort it

takes to paint their nails. It is such a quick process and it is not nearly as messy as real polish.

They not only have awesome patterned designs but also glitter strips as well. I love this because I hate putting on actual glitter polish. It is so hard to get off of the nail and it tends to damage my nails so being able to get the glitter effect in a strip is really awesome.

Overall, I have to give the Sally Hansen Effect real Nail Polish Strips a rating of a 10 out of 10. I will definitely continue to use this product in the future. The strips are so affordable, easy to use, and beautiful on the nail. I was very impressed with them and I highly recommend them!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121554950231/k2311a1228/12.28.11