Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry in Powder Fresh  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Another problem I have with this deodorant is that it falls apart pretty easily
  • Overall, I don't like this deodorant very much
  • I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, but at least it is better than nothing at all
  • I was very disappointed in this product, but at least it can prevent body odor for a few hours before needing to be applied once again

• by misspink

I guess I’m a pretty tough judge when it comes to deodorant because I’m a person who sweats pretty excessively and has yet to find a deodorant that will work for me. This deodorant is one of many I own and have tried. The scent is not very good in this stick, but it smells pretty fresh when it’s on your body. I tend to stay away from strong scents with deodorant

because it may come off as bad to some people. But I still am not a huge fan of this scent.

I also don’t like how it says “24 hour protection” right on the front because I am sure if I didn’t reapply deodorant before 24 hours was over, I would stink. So, the misleading advertisement on the label is not appealing to me either. Another problem I have with this deodorant ...

• is that it falls apart pretty easily.

Overall, I don’t like this deodorant very much. The scent is not very appealing, the label is misleading and the things it is supposed to do, don’t end up happening. The deodorant consistently falls apart and breaks into small pieces which is not useful when trying to put on deodorant. I give this product a 5 out of 10. This score really doesn’t deserve any other

explanation. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, but at least it is better than nothing at all.

This deodorant was $2, like most other deodorants but also like most other deodorants, it didn’t live up to my expectations and it didn’t do what it was supposed to do. I was very disappointed in this product, but at least it can prevent body odor for a few hours before needing to be applied once again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121554920231/k2311a1228/12.28.11