Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple Anti-bacterial Hand Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • Once I used this hand gel, the first thing I noticed was the small amount it contained
  • On the bottle, it reads that it's 1 FL OZ, but by now I think I've already used over half of it and it has only been a week or so
  • This scent has become my new favorite of bath and body works and has beat out the tried and true signature scent sweet pea that I love

• by misspink

I purchased this product when I went holiday shopping about two weeks ago. It is from Bath and Body Works and is called an anti-bacterial hand gel, although I just call it a hand-sanitizer! I picked it out from the pile of mini ones they have stacked up near the check-out. They are each $1.50, but you can also get 5 of them for $5.00 which seems pretty affordable to me. Since it was near the holidays, I mostly picked ones that related to Christmas or winter. Some festive scents I chose were winter candy apple and ribbon candy. I also picked out one of the hand

gel holders for $.50. Mine was hot pink and sparkly.

Once I used this hand gel, the first thing I noticed was the small amount it contained. On the bottle, it reads that it’s 1 FL OZ, but by now I think I’ve already used over half of it and it has only been a week or so! The scent is very strong, but in a good way. But if I didn’t know the name of it, I’d probably say it smells more like cherries than apples. But it still has a kick that makes it seem more warm than most fruity scents. It lingers after the gel ...

• goes away, so you only need a drop of it at a time. The color in the bottle is a light red/pink with little blue sparkles but it’s colorless once it melts away in your hands. This scent has become my new favorite of bath and body works and has beat out the tried and true signature scent sweet pea that I love. But I can say if you like sweet pea, you will probably like this scent as well. The only downside of the product is that it’s seasonal and when I went back to the store to get some more they were all out! I
        really don’t want to wait until next year to get more.

Overall, I loved this scent and the convenience of it being a hand sanitizing gel is great. I really wish they would make it available year round. My friends all love this scent too, and whenever I’m with them, I’m forced to share. I’d recommend it to anyone! The product is very affordable but runs out fast, so you may want to buy out the whole store, if need be. I give this product a 9 out of 10 only because it is such a small portion. Other than that, it’s a great product and a purse staple.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121554890231/k2311a1228/12.28.11