The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • It moisturises but if you have extremely dry and chapped lips I actually wouldn't recommend it, as it doesn't do a very good job in the winter but leaves my lips feeling chapped
  • It moisturises at first but then it goes after a bit, and definitely does not last if you eat food and drink etc. A positive is that it leaves a nice shine to the lips but isn't too shiny or too matte, texture on the lips is nice
  • I really wanted to like this product however quite disappointed, I have had it for a long time and it is still nearly full because I don't feel like using it especially when it doesn't give me good results

• by Kyoto

This is a coconut lip butter from the body shop and smells very coconut like but is quite nice and wearable on your lips. The taste is very weird as well if you accidentally taste it and is quite annoying as the other lip products from the body sop do not taste bad, in fact they taste quite nice.

The lip butter is in a small round tub with 10ml is £4 however i got in in a coconut gift set so

it turned out to be very cheap. I’m not really fond of the tub design as you constantly have to put your fingers in and it is very hygienic, another bad thing is that the tin isn’t very wide but quite shallow so it makes putting your finger in quite awkward without getting it into your nails.

Since the product is very small and compact you can easily put it in your bag and carry around with you. The design it quite nice, it has brown packaging with a sticker of the lip and a picture of a coconut and the body shop logo. Also the lid is easy to open and close which is a plus, it will not accidentally open inside of your bag at all.

The product is nice, the product is though a bit too thick, it is extremely dense but easily appliable to your lips. It moisturises but if you have extremely dry and chapped lips I ...

• The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter
      actually wouldn’t recommend it, as it doesn’t do a very good job in the winter but leaves my lips feeling chapped. It moisturises at first but then it goes after a bit, and definitely does not last if you eat food and drink etc. A positive is that it leaves a nice shine to the lips but isn’t too shiny or too matte, texture on the lips is nice.

Overall, it is an okay product but not really up to par

with the other body shop products making it quite disappointing. It doesn’t moisturise the lips that well considering it is a lip butter. Also if I apply a lot of product it leaves a white film on my lips which looks quite ghostly and bizarre. I really wanted to like this product however quite disappointed, I have had it for a long time and it is still nearly full because I don’t feel like using it especially when it doesn’t give me good results.

The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126121554801031/k2311a1226/12.26.11