Avon - Daring Definition Gel Eye Liner
0.5
  • I did however think that product Avon - Darin gDefinition Gel Eye Liner might be something to try

• by Davidson20
      I am not a steady hand with eyeliner, which is why I usually cheat and purchase the eye liner pencils. I did however think that product Avon - Darin gDefinition Gel Eye Liner might be something to try.

I had to purchase a little eyeliner brush but was excited to try and see how I would do.

This eyeliner comes in a little pot about the size of

a little eye glitter (remember those?).

It looks a bit like wax when you open it, but you are supposed to roll the liner in it and then blot it before expertly applying it under your lower lashes and lids.

Perhaps I am inept, but it did anything but glide onto my eyes.

Even though I blotted, it clumped, streaked and fluctuated between thick and thin.

I ...

• tried again, steady hand and finally after about 15 minutes of fussing was able to get both eyes done and I did not resemble a racoon.

However, once it had been on for about 1/2 hour, it began to smear.

I wear contacts and have to be very careful about smudges and flaking.

This stuff is so thick, when it does smudge, it is like trying to remove

ink.

Perhaps someone with more patience than I might have better luck with this product.

I even tried going over the liner with a translucent powder to hold it in place but it still wouldn’t stay put.

All in all, I am not going to try this product again, it will go into my “waste of money box” and I will pawn it off on one of my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31105155480631/k2311a051/5.1.07