Iphone 4S Black 16GB  » Electronics  »
  • This phone is definitely an improvement from the previous generation, as soon as I took it out of the box and used it I could tell the difference immediately from the 3rd generation
  • The phone I believe it also thinner than its predecessor which is great
  • I would definite recommend an upgrade from a 3rd generation model, but I wouldn't really recommend one from an iPhone 4, you may as well wait till the next update, though if you really want it and have cash lying around you might as well get it

• by Kyoto

This phone is definitely an improvement from the previous generation, as soon as I took it out of the box and used it I could tell the difference immediately from the 3rd generation.

The screen quality is excellent, I am not sure if they have improved the touch screen capabilities but it seems to be nicer to touch, but that just may be the allusion of the higher resolution screen. Watching videos and playing games are much more nicer as well due to the improved screen.

The phone I believe it also thinner than its predecessor which is great. The look changed entirely and I

was quite fond o the old phone, however the new phone does look nice. The lock and mute/sound buttons are nicer as well and seem. It also is available in black and white so you have choice.

The phone is a massive upgrade from the 3gs version but not really from the iPhone 4. The camera is of better quality and you can also record videos in 1080 which is HD quality, that is really good for a phone. The camera is 8mp as well which is a bit late for apple, it was years ago that many phones on the market had ...

• 5mp cameras. Though apply specifically laves some features out so that you buy the next model.

Turning on time is much faster for this iPhone, everything seems to run really smoothly. I also really like the iOS 5 it’s interface is really good and is better to use than the older one, such as notifications appearing at the top of the screen if you drag down.

Siri is okay but not excellent, sometimes it doesn’t understand what I am saying, however it is still new so forgivable, I believe that it is in beta mode. However really I don’t use it because it

isn’t practical to use all the time, you might as well use your fingers.

The apps run much quicker and load quicker so it saves some time. The internet seems to run much faster as well, not sure why because I have the same internet connection at home anyway. It also runs faster on 3g network as well.

I would definite recommend an upgrade from a 3rd generation model, but I wouldn’t really recommend one from an iPhone 4, you may as well wait till the next update, though if you really want it and have cash lying around you might as well get it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1626121554751031/k2311a1226/12.26.11