Ryman Fineliner Pen  » Other  »
  • It was on sale for 99 pence, however I believe the usual recommended retail price is 1.99 pounds
  • I would definitely recommend this pen as an everyday pen or a good quality pen in general for those who want one, it is cheap, good and seems to be lasting a long time

• by Kyoto

This pen comes in a pack of 3 black pens at my local Rymans store. It was on sale for 99 pence, however I believe the usual recommended retail price is 1.99 pounds.

This pen is a fine liner however isn’t very fine but that suits me well. The nib is long and hard wearing and even after writing a lot with a heavy hand it still manages to keep its shape which is excellent as I have found some more expensive pens cannot even keep their shape and do not last a long time. This pen is much cheaper than them and does a better job. As soon as I

pass my local ryman’s store I will be purchasing a couple for backup and also to last me a long time.

The packaging is very nice, albeit a bit big which the pens are. It is though easy to grip and the pen is really black so this is great. It has says ‘Ryman Fineliner’ in a white colouring a typeface font and the pen is black. It is quite sleek packaging and looks much more expensive than it actually is. You can put the lid on the back of the pen, you know when it is secure when you hear a sharp click and then it stays there. Sometimes if you ...

• forget about the sharp click it is easily losable.

I really like the consistency and the fluidity of this pen. It is like a biro, gel and ink pen all in one, it is a really unique quality of a fine liner pen and also once dried, the drying time is really quick it doesn’t smudge at all, so it is good to write with.

Usually fine liner pens can be used for drawing and creative purposes, but this one is quite thick so probably isn’t suitable if you need a really thin pen, however it is really precise and nice if you do not mind a thicker one. I

would use this pen for an everyday one which I currently do. The pen itself hasn’t run out yet and I have had it for a week so far and used it non stop. Other pens which I have owned and much more expensive than this have run out in a week and that is really annoying.

I would definitely recommend this pen as an everyday pen or a good quality pen in general for those who want one, it is cheap, good and seems to be lasting a long time. You couldn’t really ask for anything else in a pen, apart from the fact it could do with being a bit slimmer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1226121554741031/k2311a1226/12.26.11