No 7 Essential Moisture Day Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • However if you do have dry skin and normal skin this is definitely a good moisturiser, however my skin gets extremely oily if I put a moisturiser on it during the day
  • I would definitely recommend it, see if you can get the five pound voucher, there are usually times when it is running when you purchase over a certain amount

• by Kyoto

This is a cream for normal to dry skin and is actually an extremely good one. I was apprehensive at first to buy it, however I was in search of a moisturiser and this was the one that attracted me the most on the no 7 counter at Boots, I also had a £5 off voucher so I purchase the product for £4, however I got a discount, its recommended retail selling price is £9. So I got myself it for less than half the price.

I was not a fan of the container, firstly because it is unhygienic to continually

dip your fingers into a product, such as a moisturiser. I would prefer it if they could offer it in a tube. Also the container is not well made, the lid cracked meaning I could not close it properly and this was a disappointment, the jar is also of double wall construction, I am not sure what this does however.

The texture of the cream is really nice, it is light and fluffy and not too oily on the skin. It feels really nice when you put it on and literally gives a nice glow to my skin.

The ...

• cream itself if extremely light and even though it is for dry skin/normal skin and I have oily/dry skin and it tends to my needs. It doesn’t deliver too much moisture to the areas that I don’t need it but it delivers to the extremely dry areas which is where i do need it. It also sinks in nicely into my skin. I actually don’t use it as a day cream, apart sometimes on patches where i have extremely scaly skin. Usually I use it in the night and it keeps my skin hydrated and feeling really smooth the next
        morning. However if you do have dry skin and normal skin this is definitely a good moisturiser, however my skin gets extremely oily if I put a moisturiser on it during the day.

I would definitely recommend it, see if you can get the five pound voucher, there are usually times when it is running when you purchase over a certain amount.

In conclusion this is a nice product for every skin type, even if it says it is a day cream you can still use it as night since there isn’t any spf in it so it doesn’t really make a difference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126121554731031/k2311a1226/12.26.11