Thermacare Menstrual Pain Relief Heat Wraps  » Health  »
  • I do really like these wraps a lot because they help to relieve my pain somewhat and they are a lot more convenient to press against my abdomen than a hot water bottle, especially when I have to be out somewhere
  • However, I did not notice that the product got so hot that burning would be a problem
  • I know that these work well with my abdominal pain but I can’t really say how well they work for other uses

• by intensify

I have been using the Thermacare Menstrual Pain Relief Heat Wraps a lot recently. I get really terrible menstrual cramps and sometimes the use of painkillers is not enough to really ease all of the pain. I have heard a ton about how heat therapy is useful in reducing pain but I have generally only used a hot water bottle in the past. I wanted something that I could wear under my clothes even if I was out and about hence why I purchased these Heat Wraps. One box was about ten dollars and it contained three wraps that last

about eight hours each. Each wrap can only be used one time. I do think that this is reasonably priced but because I have constant pain while on my menstrual cycle, I would have to buy like three or four boxes of these to get myself through the week. That could get expensive.

I do really like these wraps a lot because they help to relieve my pain somewhat and they are a lot more convenient to press against my abdomen than a hot water bottle, especially when I have to be out somewhere. That said, this does not relieve my pain as fast as swallowing an ibuprofen would be. I have to wait a little while for the heat to really ease the pain and even then, I can always feel a little bit of underlying cramping. I still like this product though and will probably continue to use it to relieve menstrual pain while also using other pain relief techniques like ibuprofen and hot tea.

The wraps are incredibly easy to use. All I had to do was remove the wrap from the pouch and wait for it to warm up. It is air activated so I don’t have ...

• Thermacare Menstrual Pain Relief Heat Wraps
      to do anything to get it to warm up. The wrap itself is pretty thin which is nice because I can conceal it under my clothes. It does not feel uncomfortable on my skin at all.

I was initially kind of concerned about the warnings in the instructions that the wraps can actually burn the skin. Why would I want to use something that could potentially burn me? Isn’t this product supposed to be relieving pain? However, I did not notice that the product got so hot that burning would be a problem.

I know that these work well with

my abdominal pain but I can’t really say how well they work for other uses. I know that this product is advertised as being good at relieving things like muscle pain and back aches. Overall, I have to give the Thermacare Menstrual Pain Relief Heat Wraps a rating of a 9 out of 10. If you are someone who has painful menstrual cramps, I would suggest looking into these heat wraps because they really do help to ease pain. Though they do not ease the pain completely, they are a good complement to painkillers and other methods of pain relief.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426121554561031/k2311a1226/12.26.11