2010 Dodge Challenger RT
United States
  • As far as the engine features go, the Challenger RT has more power than any person will normally need, in my opinion
  • One downside that I have noticed, with the V8, is that the gas mileage is less than desirable
  • If anyone is on the ropes about whether or not to get a mid-range sports car, I would seriously consider checking the Dodge Challenger

• by Eric Winn

So, I have currently owned my 2010 Dodge Challenger RT for approximately two years. I have to say I have been quite pleased with this choice. At the time of purchase, I was considering either this or the new Camarro but ended up choosing the Challenger because I preferred the more “muscle” look.

As far as the engine features go, the Challenger RT has more power than any person will normally need, in my opinion. The 5.7 liter

V8 engine has a nice low rumble when it is started and is pleasant to the ear. Although I have had many friends comment on how they think I should get some work done on the exhaust so that the car has a louder roar. One downside that I have noticed, with the V8, is that the gas mileage is less than desirable. I only average about 13-15 miles per gallon, which is not too horrible.

The interior ...

• of the car is very attractive. There is black leather on the front and rear seating. The front seats hug your sides a small bit, but I feel that it stops me from jostling around while driving. The rear seats are there, but do not expect to comfortably fit more than one average sized person back there comfortably. The speaker quality that came with my car was quite impressive, and I did not feel any need to
        install new speakers or sub-woofers.The touchscreen on the center console was responsive to my touch, but occasionally took time to load music, whether it was from my mp3 player or from a CD.

Overall, I would say that I thoroughly enjoy my Dodge Challenger RT and made a smart decision when I chose to buy it. If anyone is on the ropes about whether or not to get a mid-range sports car, I would seriously consider checking the Dodge Challenger!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 926121554551031/k2311a1226/12.26.11