Aquaphor Healing Ointment
  • However, I decided to use it on my daughters face and within 2 days, her skin had a huge improvement
  • Everytime I notice her face starting to break out, I apply Aquaphor 3 times a day and it prevents the eczema from coming out in full force
  • I highly recommend Aquaphor Healing Ointment not only for diaper rash, but also for eczema, dry feet, and to moisturize around your eyes

• by awalker

Aquaphor Healing Ointment has done wonders for my daughter’s eczema. My daughter has had eczema on her face since about 3 months old, she is now 23 months. We tried so many creams, steroids, and ointments that have side effects without much success of healing her skin. I finally tried Aquaphor Healing Ointment on her face and voila, it took it away!

Aquaphor is used to treat skin conditions

such as diaper rash. However, I decided to use it on my daughters face and within 2 days, her skin had a huge improvement. Within 4 days, the eczema was completely gone. Everytime I notice her face starting to break out, I apply Aquaphor 3 times a day and it prevents the eczema from coming out in full force.

Recently, I have began using it on my feet at ...

• night. Let me tell you, my heels are so dry and rough, that they could be a cat scratch post. However, after a couple of nights of treatment with the Aquaphor and socks, they are not only moisturized, but also smooth. This ointment is amazing! After seeing what great impact it had on my feet, I decided to try it on my eyes as eye cream. I couldn’t
        be happier with what I’m seeing in the mornings. My eyes have less fine lines and my skin looks rejuvinated!

For only $6, this ointment can do it all! I would say the only negative about it is that it is a little greasy, so be careful with clothes and sheets! I highly recommend Aquaphor Healing Ointment not only for diaper rash, but also for eczema, dry feet, and to moisturize around your eyes!

Aquaphor Healing Ointment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426121554541031/k2311a1226/12.26.11