Pantene NatureCare Shampoo
  • I have been an avid user of Pantene products because I believe in the brand and I have used different kinds of shampoos from different brands, but its effectiveness is still number 1
  • I like how Pantene hair products especially their shampoo and conditioners make my hair soft and shiny, healthy looking and not dry
  • When I travel I bring sachets of shampoo so it will not weigh so heavy on my luggage, that’s why I ran out of a sachet and I decided to try this new Pantene Naturecare Shampoo
  • I never really liked the usual Pantene scent they put in their shampoos, but this time, because of the scent (really, that’s one of the first things I have to make sure of before buying a new shampoo apart from its moisturizing properties), I bought this Pantene Naturecare shampoo in a sachet
  • I recommend this shampoo to those who have fine, limp hair and want to have a clean, fresh-smelling and moisturized hair without the heaviness or oiliness

• by appaboy

I have been an avid user of Pantene products because I believe in the brand and I have used different kinds of shampoos from different brands, but its effectiveness is still number 1. This time I have tried Pantene’s newest line which is their Nature Care. I like how Pantene hair products especially their shampoo and conditioners make my hair soft and shiny, healthy looking and not dry.

Initially I just bought a small sachet to try it out and see if I like it. To start off, I have dry, shoulder-length, colored hair, and I need moisturizing shampoos that do not bring my hair down because my hair is also limp and lifeless with thin strands. When I travel I bring sachets of shampoo so it will not weigh so heavy on my luggage, that’s why I ran out of a sachet and I decided to try this new Pantene Naturecare Shampoo. A sachet of 10

Since most of the products out right

now involves being Green and Environmental, Pantene has introduced Cassia flower extracts into its line of shampoos. I was surprised also that the scent deviated from the chemically sweet scent that it had with their old line. This time, its scent is kind of like fruits and flowers blended in. I never really liked the usual Pantene scent they put in their shampoos, but this time, because of the scent (really, that’s one of the first things I have to make sure of before buying a new shampoo apart from its moisturizing properties), I bought this Pantene Naturecare shampoo in a sachet.

The shampoo itself has become transparent too, unlike the usual Pantene line that has a cream-like texture. When I took this for a test run in the shower, it did lather quickly and easily. I only used maybe a dime sized amount on my palm and started creating a lather. It did lather pretty well and it was really easy to rinse off. The ...

• scent is great and I liked how it lingered in my hair even after I dried it out. I followed it up with the usual Pantene conditioner, not the Naturecare line. It still worked well even if I didn’t use the whole line and I loved it.

I noticed that this shampoo does not weigh my hair down unlike the other Pantene shampoos. It still moisturizes though, so it cleansed my hair and removed excess oil but left it soft and smelling great. I used conditioner only on the tips of my hair to make it light and bouncy. I have used other shampoo in the past that are supposed to be moisturizing, but I always have limp hair afterward. This time after using this Naturecare shampoo, my hair was not too weighed down and it had life for once, and I didn’t need to dry my hair using a hair dryer just to give it shape and body.

Ever since I threw out the sachet, I

bought a small shampoo bottle and I am using it on a daily basis. The small bottle cost only 80+pesos and it has a flip top bottle that I love. I switched to the bottle because it is small anyway and the flip top bottle makes it easier to control the amount of shampoo I use. Also, I am so used to washing my hair every day or every other day so because it is light on the hair, it doesn’t weigh it down, it doesn’t dry it out (I have colored hair) and the scent is perfect for my taste. I love this new Pantene Naturecare Shampoo and I will purchase the conditioner from this line after I finish of my usual Pantene Conditioner. I am so glad that they switched to green and environmental and made their shampoo even better. I recommend this shampoo to those who have fine, limp hair and want to have a clean, fresh-smelling and moisturized hair without the heaviness or oiliness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126121554351031/k2311a1226/12.26.11