Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Femme EDT Spray  » Perfume  »
  • The bottle itself, which is of the exact figure of a woman, denotes the scent that will definitely attract women and men alike, though probably not in the same way
  • A word of caution would be for the too much application of the perfume because as I have noticed, the scent is a bit too powerful that sometimes I sneeze at the smell of it
  • Another thing I like about the perfume is the lasting scent it gives
  • Although, I must say that I am pretty much impressed with the totality of the product

• by makeuplover

Sweet, sophisticated and sexy – these three words perfectly describe one of the gifts I received during my graduation. I am talking about no less thay and Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Femme EDT Spray. The bottle itself, which is of the exact figure of a woman, denotes the scent that will definitely attract women and men alike, though probably not in the same way.

The packaging of Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Femme EDT Spray is very class and perfect for the females. I am actually one of those who keep empty perfume bottles for collection and display purposes. The bottle of this perfume will surely be one of those in the front row. The perfume inside the bottle adds up to its beauty due to its sweet and

sexy color, which is probably the borderline between pink and peach. I am actually not an expert when it comes to colors but that is how I would like to describe it.

For the use, Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Femme EDT Spray is actually used just like any other perfume. After the shower, I spray-on a very little of the perfume to my wrists and rub it gently around my neck and behind the elbows. I heard that these are the areas perfume should be applied to because it gets to be smelled more for some reason I do not know of, but I’d like to believe it so I just followed it. It is also said that perfume should be applied directly to the skin instead of ...

• applying it on the clothes.

The scent of the perfume, as I have described earlier, is sweet, sophisticated and sexy all at the same time. It gives people a peek of what a woman should smell like. A word of caution would be for the too much application of the perfume because as I have noticed, the scent is a bit too powerful that sometimes I sneeze at the smell of it. However, that is just for my preference, I usually just tone it down by applying a very little amount compared to how I would normally apply a floral or fruity one.

Another thing I like about the perfume is the lasting scent it gives. Some of the scent from my skin actually transfers to the clothes I

wear and the most surprising thing is that I still smell the scent from the clothes even after I have had it washed. However, considering the price, it is just right that it performs or works that way. The product is a bit pricey because according to my online canvassing, it actually costs around twenty-five to thirty pounds. I am planning to search it in eBay though and hope I can buy one for a lesser price in dollars.

Overall, I am giving Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Femme EDT Spray a nine out of ten because though it is close to perfection, I actually prefer those which give a fresher and floral scent. Although, I must say that I am pretty much impressed with the totality of the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5626121554271031/k2311a1226/12.26.11