Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • As far as mascaras go, this is pretty pricey but I spend a lot for my mascara products because I think one of the most important parts of a dramatic makeup look is having big, voluminous lashes
  • I have really been impressed by this mascara so far
  • Unfortunately, my lashes are pretty short and stubby naturally so any added length that I can get from a mascara is very much appreciated
  • That is a bit of a hassle but I still love the effect that this mascara gives so I will definitely continue to use it
  • If you are the type of person who does not mind spending a little bit extra for your mascara, I highly recommend trying this one out

• by intensify

I recently purchased the Too Faced Lash Injection mascara in “Pitch Black” from Sephora for a little more than twenty dollars. As far as mascaras go, this is pretty pricey but I spend a lot for my mascara products because I think one of the most important parts of a dramatic makeup look is having big, voluminous lashes. I don’t mind shelling out a little more for a good brand. I have really been impressed by this mascara so far.

This is one of those new mascaras that uses some sort of technology to make lashes appear longer by forming tubes around them to add length. I have used several

other mascaras that promise to do the same thing. Some of those irritate me because the tubes flake off of my lashes throughout the day, but this Too Faced one does not. It does not make my lashes feel crunchy. It does not flake off. It does elongate considerably to add a lot of drama to my lash line. It really does give that false lash effect that every girl dreams their natural lashes would look like without any added product. Unfortunately, my lashes are pretty short and stubby naturally so any added length that I can get from a mascara is very much appreciated. In addition to adding length, it also adds a good amount of volume and definition. Some people use a lash comb to separate their eye lashes. I don’t need one with this mascara. If I had to choose between length, volume, and definition, I would say that this mascara is best at adding length, but it does all three things well.

I do not like how large the brush is. I guess that is the one con I can think of when it comes to this product. It is very hard to maneuver around my smaller lashes so I end up having to tip the wand vertical or at odd angles to coat all of ...

• Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
      my lashes. That is a bit of a hassle but I still love the effect that this mascara gives so I will definitely continue to use it. If I could have it my way, I would love it if Too Faced would come out with the same formulation of mascara and just redesign the wand to be a bit smaller and easier to work with.

I use two coats of this to get the desired look. On three coats, I do notice a little bit of clumping which is kind of frustrating but because I can get a dramatic enough look with two coats, I do not mind that much. One

coat is like a good daytime look and two coats is a more dramatic party look.

Overall, I have to give the Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara a rating of an 8 out of 10. I have gotten a ton of compliments while wearing this mascara and I love the dramatic effect it gives. I am not too excited about the size of the brush, but I love the mascara itself. I would not call this the perfect mascara, but I do think it is pretty awesome! If you are the type of person who does not mind spending a little bit extra for your mascara, I highly recommend trying this one out.

Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
autumn says :

re : If you are the type of person who does not mind spending a little bit extra for your mascara, I highly recommend trying this one out
I think yes it s pricy but your getting a lot out of your price, i ve always wanted longer lashes and this mascara always seems to work. Makes me look good and feel good

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123121554090131/k2311a1223/12.23.11