The Finest African Mango Extreme Burn 9 Fat Burner  » Health  »
  • She wants an actual experience so that she can take note
  • I do agree we really need to know the experience of the others before we purchase and trust certain products
  • I believe we respond differently to the food we eat and what we drink so it is still best to take note of different experiences
  • I researched African Mango and I learned that it plays an integral role in the metabolism of glucose that is needed to produce energy in the body
  • The disadvantage I get is it makes my clothes wet

• by grecy

A friend of mine who is addicted to fat burners from soap, supplements to apparatus introduced me to Burn 8. She wants to have company in trying this out because it is not only for fat burning but it is also an appetite suppressant that claims to be the big help for weight loss. She wants an actual experience so that she can take note. I do agree we really need to know the experience of the others before we purchase and trust certain products. I believe we respond differently to the food we eat and what we drink so it is still best to take note of different experiences.

Burn 9 claims to work as an appetite suppressant and fat blocker that has no side effects. There are many reviews that African Mango burns the fat easily and increase metabolism. According to studies you can lose 5 to 6 kilos in just

a month when you are using African Mango or if you have supplemented that have African Mango.

I researched African Mango and I learned that it plays an integral role in the metabolism of glucose that is needed to produce energy in the body. It is good for people who have diabetes that wants to reduce their fats, but it is still important if you seek a physician first before taking this one.

I am taking this pills one a day. I drink every morning. I totally forgot about it and just treated it as a vitamin, until one morning, I was in a hurry to ride a vehicle. I able to ride inside but what makes me amaze is that I no longer have the difficulty in breathing that I am near to dying like what I experience before. I know fats block the oxygen that contains in my blood. Actually, I believe fat is the reason why my blood cannot flow continuously. The blood that is trapped in different parts of my body gives me pain. I never felt that pain while I was drinking Burn 9.

I noticed that it did reduce my fat when I was in a fitting room inside a mall. I was going to buy new jeans and I accidentally include a size 28 waistline of a jeans. My waist is size 30. The size 28 of jeans fits me too. The advantage is hat the size 28 is cheaper compare to size 30 so I save a lot of money. During that time I remember I am taking Burn 9. I hurried home that night to fit those clothes I avoid wearing in my closet. I do not wear it because it seems those closet are getting smaller every time I wash it lol. But the truth is because ...

• The Finest African Mango Extreme Burn 9 Fat Burner
      I am gaining weight because of this fat. Out of 11 shirts, 6 of them are okay to use and I am so happy with it. I think it is a big success.

About appetite suppressant, I am not sure about this because I still have the same appetite I have before. In fact, I have the same appetite and I keep on eating my favorite foods but I am still loosing weight. In just two weeks, I lost 2 kilos. Approximately, I lost 4 kilos in a month and if I keep on doing it I will be losing 8 kilos in 3 months. That is a big number already.

In addition, while I am taking this, as soon as I get out of the house and start walking under the sun I perspire a lot. The disadvantage I get is it makes my clothes wet. I hate also that the part of

my underarm is really wet. I look like I never went to bath and I look gross. But I am still in favor with this product so I just wipe my perspiration and sacrifice. It really works without changing what you normally do. Even if I have late a t night snacks, it still burns my fat. I even do not need to exercise because even if I move a little I perspire immediately.

I do not feel any side effects while taking this one. No headache, pain or jittery. It even makes it easier to excrete my waste because it helps in giving fiber to my body. It helps me to feel light and it helps me to feel good about myself. I continue to lose weight. It costs $ 30.40 at Amazon. I ordered it online. I do not know if it is always available there though. I highly recommend this one.

Reported prices :
19.95 USDamazon.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423121554060131/k2311a1223/12.23.11