Chrome Sliding Cabinet Organizers from Bed Bath and Beyond
  • I was really excited when I found these cabinet organizers at Bed Bath and Beyond
  • I think they are a Bed Bath and Beyond exclusive
  • Some people might think that 50 dollars for a single cabinet organizer is too much, but I heartily disagree
  • What's more, Bed Bath and Beyond continues to stock this item so I can stretch the cost out over several visits to the store or online

• by FortuneCookie

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

My kitchen is cute, but on the small side. I don’t see myself wanting to do a kitchen remodel any time soon so I have to make the most of the space I have. I use my kitchen a lot and so I’m always looking for little ways to improve it and make myself more comfortable using it without having to resort to contractors. One thing that can always use improving in a kitchen is storage.

I was really excited when I found these cabinet organizers at Bed Bath and Beyond. I think they are a Bed Bath and Beyond exclusive. I’ve never seen them anywhere else. I had thought about under cabinet organizers before, but I had never seen one that I

liked that I could install myself. Usually, they’re custom, meaning somebody from some company comes out and measures, and then the company does the manufacturing and installation. Doesn’t that sound expensive? Anyway, all the custom ones I’ve heard of are made of wood. That sounds nice, but wood organizers means there’s corners where dust and debris can accumulate. I hate cleaning anything that’s wood.

These cabinet organizers are made of crisscrossing chrome rods. Think metal chopping carts. They’re of that type of construction and quality- sturdy and heavy. They also come in three widths. I was very carefull to measure the opening of my lower cabinets before I made a purchase. I recommend this to avoid disappointments. Also, I have to warn you these ...

• organizers are not exactly cheap. At the time I only bought two and I still spent about 100 dollars. When I got them home I found the installation was pretty easy. I would say after about twenty minutes I was done and was busy organizing all my pots, baking dishes and the like.

My experiences since then have been great. With one finger I can easily slide out the organizer and see and reach anything I want inside. The track operates noiselessly and so smoothly that even when I’ve stacked items they don’t shift or fall as the organizer moves. Because the organizers are chrome, they never seem to need cleaning. Any dust or debris, if there even is any, falls through the bars

and onto the bottom of the cabintet below. All my extra bowls, stock pots small appliances stay clean, neat and organized.

Some people might think that 50 dollars for a single cabinet organizer is too much, but I heartily disagree. It’s my belief that it adds value to my home. With an initial investment and a little sweat equity I feel I’ve saved money vs. hiring out for this kind of improvement. What’s more, Bed Bath and Beyond continues to stock this item so I can stretch the cost out over several visits to the store or online. These organizers continue to work flawlessly for me. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5723121554020131/k2311a1223/12.23.11