• One of the firming face creams I like to use is the L Oreal Advance Revita Lift Face and Neck Day Cream Anti Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer
  • I am very pleased with this firming cream and would recommend it even thought it is a bit expensive because it works very well with my sensitive skin type
  • I know I will always keep this cream on hand to keep me looking ageless and my skin soft and well nourished

• by Robins

One of the firming face creams I like to use is the L Oreal Advance Revita Lift Face and Neck Day Cream Anti Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer. I like this cream because it hydrates my skin deeply and it helps prevent my face from becoming wrinkled with fine lines. It has even helped diminishes the fine lines around my eye areas since I have been using it which I really like. I even like that this day cream contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, beeswax, soybean protein and shorea

seed butter, which helps protect my skin from drying out in the wintertime and helps firm and tone my face up nicely. I feel like I get an affordable tiny face lift each time I uses this moisturizing cream in the morning.

The way I like to apply the cream is by taking a little scoop of it with my fingertips and massaging it into my freshly clean skin really well. The cream is a bit heavy and thick in texture and it is a slight bit greasy, but as long as you work it into the skin well the greasy feeling goes away. I usually take the time to massage the cream into my skin for 2 to 3 minutes, which also helps promote the collagen underneath the skin to rebuild and plump itself up nicely. The cream also has a strong florally like fragrance that I could so without because it is a bit overpowering, but not so much that it makes me want to stop using the cream because ...

• L Oreal Advance Revita Lift Face and Neck Day Cream Anti Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer
      the cream does work well. Now I usually apply this cream in the morning before applying my makeup and before bedtime once I have washed my face really well just to keep my skin nourished, hydrated and from signings of aging. I actually get compliments on how good my skin looks and how young I look since I have been using the cream which has been for about 6 months now. I love it. My pores are a lot smaller too which I am very happy
      about. Once in awhile I even rub this cream into my chest area to help firm that up and into my hands when they are really dry because this cream works wonders with softening them up nicely.

I am very pleased with this firming cream and would recommend it even thought it is a bit expensive because it works very well with my sensitive skin type. I know I will always keep this cream on hand to keep me looking ageless and my skin soft and well nourished.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123121554010131/k2311a1223/12.23.11