Parker Quink Ink Bottle - Black 57ml  » Other  »
  • I used to use ink cartridges however they were way to expensive for the time they lasted, i found that they finished within a week and I would have to continuously purchase more
  • Even though it has this problem, the benefits definitely outweigh this because it is an amazing product, cheap and good quality and lasts an extremely long time
  • I wouldn’t recommend carrying in in your bag, the disaster if it spills is too great
  • I believe you can also use this ink with other ink pens if you want quality ink

• by Kyoto

57ml sounds quite small however the bottle itself is quite large and does last an extremely long time, I found mine lasted around a year before I had to purchase another one. I am now on my second bottle. I used to use ink cartridges however they were way to expensive for the time they lasted, i found that they finished within a week and I would have to continuously purchase more. The price is quite cheap around £3 - £4 for a year!

My Parker pen came with a refillable tube so I didn’t have any extra costs purchasing one

myself which is good, the refill tube is a small one however I could probably purchase a larger one. The only downfall of this product is refilling it. It can get quite messy. You can to insert the refillable tube into the ink and then pull up the tab until it is full. However sometimes the ink gets everywhere and it doesn’t budge at all. I have split this product on a rug and the stain hasn’t gone, I have also split it on some clothes and neither has the ink faded there either so I would take extreme caution ...

• when refilling it. Even though it has this problem, the benefits definitely outweigh this because it is an amazing product, cheap and good quality and lasts an extremely long time.

I wouldn’t recommend carrying in in your bag, the disaster if it spills is too great. The lid though is very secure. The bottle is also very nice and sleek. It is made out of glass and has a cap which is black with the parker sign and logo.

The ink itself is very nice, I haven;t noticed a difference from the Parker ink cartridges so this is good, they

do not skimp on quality. The ink itself is extremely black unlike other inks so this is a plus, it never looks grey on paper but rather a jet black. The fluidity of the ink is also very nice and streamlined. I believe you can also use this ink with other ink pens if you want quality ink.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has an ink pen and wants good quality ink that lasts ages and is cheap. I will be repurchasing this product for as long as I have a parker ink pen or any ink pen at that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1222121553920331/k2311a1222/12.22.11