Winter Candy Apple Bubble Bath by Bath and Body Works  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have to say that I really love Bath and Body Works and this is one of my favorite winter time scents from them
  • I love the bottle that this bubble bath comes in too

• by Gina Gott

I really enjoy long bubble baths after a hectic day at work or just in general. There are some bubble baths that smell good and some that give you a ton of bubbles, it is a blessing to find a brand that does both. I have to say that I really love Bath and Body Works and this is one of my favorite winter time scents from them. If you want to smell good and enjoy a relaxing bubble bath, then this stuff is a must buy for you. Women of all ages can really enjoy this stuff - men too if they do not mind the fruity scent. This is a bubble bath that everyone can appreciate. It

is not just for adults, younger kids will enjoy this fun scent too.

The scent smells just like you would think it would - like candy apples. It is a nice fruity apple scent blended with orange. It also has some cinnamon and spices mixed in it too. What makes this scent stand out is the fact that it is so different from most of the other bubble bath scents out there. It has a really unique and refreshing quality scent that stays on your skin even after you step out of the tub. This scent will linger on your body for hours, so this is a really good choice for ladies that want to smell good without using to much perfume. This bubble bath will give you a soft scent, and I have even gotten compliments from it. My husband really likes it!

You do not have to pour much of this bubble bath in the tub to get a nice and luxurious bath. Just pour a small amount under running water and watch as your tub fills up. There is nothing like a warm bath full of bubbles! This stuff delivers not only in the scent and bubble stages, but it also leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth when you get out of the tub too. You can enjoy how good and clean you feel once you use this great bubble bath. If you are like ...

• Winter Candy Apple Bubble Bath by Bath and Body Works
      me, then you will try it and use everyday. If you are extremely busy during the week and do not have time to take a long bath, then at least set aside one night a week where you can indulge yourself.

You can get this bubble bath from Bath and Body Works. It is priced reasonable. You can get a 10 oz bottle for $12.50 normally. Watch out for sales though, because I was able to buy two bottles of this bubble bath and get one free. I love the bottle that this bubble bath comes in too. It is a nice Christmas red color. There is an adorable white reindeer on the front of the bottle too along

with the name - Winter Candy Apple.

All in all, this is a great Winter product that you should not pass up. It is priced right and is a great gift idea for the holidays. Get it for yourself or get it for some of your family or friends. This bubble bath smells delicious. It stays on you for a long time after you get out of the bath. It also produces a nice amount of bubbles without having to use the whole bottle to do so. Enjoy this wonderful Bath and Body Works product. Try it out and see if you like it as much as I do. This is a great winter time treat for your skin!

Alison says :

re : I have to say that I really love Bath and Body Works and this is one of my favorite winter time scents from them
I’ve always loved Bath and Body Works products because I have extremely sensitive skin. Although scented, B B Works is very gentle and creates lots of bubbles - not just the foam that disappears 5 mins of sitting in the tub. The scent lingers on your body all day which is better than most scented bubble bath/soap/lotion.
The candy apple scent is perfect for a cozy, snowy day indoors. It’s sweet, with warm notes of cinnamon. It’s the perfect mix of sweet candy, and apples. There are fruity notes like oranges in it too. Use when you come home from the winter carnival and want to continue smelling like carnival sweets

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121553890331/k2311a1222/12.22.11