Spring Valley Natural Echinacea Golden Seal Complex Supplement  » Health  »
  • I like this supplement because it is made from 900 mgs of pure Echinacea and golden seal roots without any other unnatural ingredients in them
  • Now each supplement has a brownish color to them, but I think they are easy to swallow and they don’t taste bad which is a plus
  • I do feel this supplement has strengthen my immune system and I would recommend it to anyone who gets sick often to help strengthen their immune system because it has worked well for me, but again make sure you talk to your doctor first

• by Robins

One of the herbal supplements I have been using to help strengthen my immune system is the Spring Valley Natural Echinacea Golden Seal Complex Supplement. I like this supplement because it is made from 900 mgs of pure Echinacea and golden seal roots without any other unnatural ingredients in them. I also like that there are 75 easy to swallow gel capsules inside the easy to open bottle the supplement comes in too.

Now each supplement has a brownish color to them,

but I think they are easy to swallow and they don’t taste bad which is a plus. The way I take these supplements is after a meal with a large glass of water and usually take two gel capsules three times daily because that is what my herbalist recommended to help strengthen immune system back up again. However, I do not take these supplements on an empty stomach because they do cause me to vomit for some reason. However, as long as I take ...

• them with food I am fine. However, before taking the Echinacea golden seal supplement you should talk to your herbalist first because it can interact with some medications and health conditions some people have such as autoimmune disease.

Now since I have been taking these supplements each day I have not caught the flu or a cold and my allergies haven’t been acting up either. I also don’t feel so run down and out of energy like I use to too. I do feel

this supplement has strengthen my immune system and I would recommend it to anyone who gets sick often to help strengthen their immune system because it has worked well for me, but again make sure you talk to your doctor first.

I do think the Echinacea golden seal supplement is affordable and made of good quality ingredients and I do keep it on hand to use daily. I will not be without this supplement because it does keep me healthy naturally without any harsh side effects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422121553820331/k2311a1222/12.22.11