St Ives Makeup and Facial Cleanser
  • I like this facial cleanser because it cleanses my sensitive skin gently from makeup and dirt naturally without being to harsh on my skin causing it to burn, sting or dry out
  • I would definitely recommend this natural facial cleanser to anyone looking for a natural one to use to help remove makeup, dirt and oil from the skin gently
  • I know this cleanser does both my sensitive skin at all and it is the one I use the most

• by Robins

My all time favorite facial cleanser to use is the St. Ives Makeup and Facial Cleanser. I like this facial cleanser because it cleanses my sensitive skin gently from makeup and dirt naturally without being to harsh on my skin causing it to burn, sting or dry out. I even like that this facial cleanser is made with nourishing natural ingredients like vitamins, sunflower extract, chamomile, safflower oil, lanolin oil, and minerals.

Since I have been using this facial cleanser I have no acne and my skin is

not dry and scaly. I even like that this cleanser helps tone and firm up my skin when I use it and prevents blackheads from forming. I have a lot less blackheads then I use too and my pores look so much smaller. I also like that when I use this cleanser it is free from fragrances that can irritate my skin. I even enjoy the cream white smooth texture the cleanser has, however, it does not lather up as traditional facial cleansers do with soapy bubbles. This ...

• cleanser is more like a creamy lotion cleanser that moisturizes and nourishes the skin while it removes, dir, oil, and makeup from the skin naturally without being to greasy or oily for my skin which I really like.

The way I like to use the facial cleanser is by rinsing my face down with hot water to open up my pore and then I like to take tablespoons of the cleanser and massage it into my skin well. Then I rinse my skin off with warm water and

my face feels clean and fresh without being too tight or dried out. I also like that this cleanser leaves my skin looking bright and fresh too. I even like that the cleanser is affordable so I can always keep it on hand. I would definitely recommend this natural facial cleanser to anyone looking for a natural one to use to help remove makeup, dirt and oil from the skin gently. I know this cleanser does both my sensitive skin at all and it is the one I use the most.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121553800331/k2311a1222/12.22.11