Do Ya Thang - Rihanna song  » Music  »
  • The chorus goes, I know you like being round chicks, looking at hips, what can I say
  • If you do not move your head to this song, theres a problem
  • The beat is amazing, the song doesnt get boring either, the melodies change just enough so theres a variety, but not too much that it strays away from the gist of the song
  • I definently recommend listening to this song

• by swim4evr09

First off, I have never been completely hooked on Rihanna and her music before, well, before this song. Her whole new cd, “Talk That Talk” is the greatest cd ever. The whole album is so catchy. And this song is totally one of my favorite songs on the album. This song makes you want to just dance, sway your hands back and forth and get together with some good friends. It is a feel good song.

I am not sure how this song has not managed to get on the radio yet– seriously its incredible. It starts out with her describing her relationship with this guy. It basically talks about how this guy is a brother to her, her boyfriend I am assuming, and how they do not care what others

think, and wont change for each other…and that is what they love about each other. The whole song is basically saying, whatever your guy does, you should love him for being him. Hints the title, ‘Do Ya Thang’, Its basically telling the guy, to just do what he does, because that’s what Rih Rih loves about him. The chorus goes, “I know you like being round chicks, looking at hips, what can I say? That’s what I love about you babe. You’re way to sexy to ever be shy . . . ” I love the last line in that stanza. My boyfriend is sometimes shy, but he’s just adorable, so that doesnt even phase me. If you do not move your head to this song, theres a problem. The ...

• beat is amazing, the song doesnt get boring either, the melodies change just enough so theres a variety, but not too much that it strays away from the gist of the song.

Her voice in this is flawless, it is so pure and powerful. What makes this song is when she sings she sounds so passionate about what she is singing, it sounds like she is singing this to her guy in the recording. I guess a good word for it would be sincere. This makes you love it even more, especially if you can relate to this song, which isnt too hard. I am sure every girl has had that guy that does some pretty crazy things, but that is what you love about them. Like, that guy who

is self concious at times, and you just want to tell him to do his ‘thang’! This is sending a good message to guys, to just be yourself, and if the girl likes you for you then things will always work out. It is a really cute message. I cannot stop listening to this song right now, it is pretty bad, I have had it on repeat for days, falling asleep to it!

I definently recommend listening to this song. It is a good song for guys and girls alike, very catchy and relateable. Rihanna’s voice is flawless and it is a good slow dance song. Amp up the bass, especially if you have a stereo system because that makes the song even better. Anyway, 10/10 for ‘Do Ya Thang’ by Rihanna. Amazing work!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1421121553740431/k2311a1221/12.21.11