Michael Kors Chronograph Watch  » Jewelry  »
  • Apart from that I love the watch, The watch itself it quite large, just smaller than the size of my wrist
  • You press the top button once to activate the counter and to reset it you click it again to stop and press the lower button to rewind it back to zero, you can actually see the clock physically unwinding itself which is quite interesting

• by Kyoto

This was is around £200, and an excellent price for such an expensive looking watch! I saw this watch first in Selfridges and fell in love with it, it is a nice rose gold colour and complements my skin tone which is excellent. Some gold colours can make my skin look slightly dull, but this watch really doesn’t do that, it looks very pretty, elegant and classy.

The links are quite large so I had to take a few out, I did this myself using a watch tool and it was pretty hard to get the links out, but they

came out alright in the end. The watch does come up pretty tight on my arm however since my arm is thin this is okay, as the next size up would be too loose on my hand and this would make the watch look cheap and tacky. It has to be the exact right fit. This is the only problem with this watch.

Apart from that I love the watch, The watch itself it quite large, just smaller than the size of my wrist. The watch has three dials which are handy. One is a 24 hour clock and the ...

• other two are timers, one in seconds and one in minutes. You can activate this by using the two buttons on the side of the watch. You press the top button once to activate the counter and to reset it you click it again to stop and press the lower button to rewind it back to zero, you can actually see the clock physically unwinding itself which is quite interesting.

It also has a small area which shows you the date and this is also quite handy to check the date when you need to or to be reminded of

it. It doesn’t have a day function though, so you cannot be reminded of this.

The handles of the dial are the same colour as the watch a rose gold colour, so everything is streamlined throughout. The colour of the screen is a pearlised white colour, which is quite different than from a stark white and makes it look quite nice.

I wear the watch pretty much every day and I get a lot of compliments on it, it is a nice watch and isn’t too overstated, but looks elegant in a modern way, even though it is quite chunky.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4521121553720431/k2311a1221/12.21.11