Method Foaming Handwash  » Housewares  »
  • I was recently at my friend's house in the washroom and I noticed her soap dispenser was Method - Foaming Handwash
  • I bought it at Costco, it comes in a 3 pack there, and wondered how long the bottle would last
  • I love that it does not leave blobs in the sink like other soap dispensers, nor does it drip after you have used it
  • I would recommend this product for anyone who is on the lookout for a nice alternative to contstantly having to refill soap dispensers

• by Davidson20
      I was recently at my friend’s house in the washroom and I noticed her soap dispenser was Method - Foaming Handwash. I tried a squirt of it, always on the lookout for something new, and I loved it.

It has a fresh clean

smell, and the foam leaves no residue on your hands, just a light wonderful scent.

I bought it at Costco, it comes in a 3 pack there, and wondered how long the bottle would last.

Thus far, the bottle in my kitchen has lasted for over a month and is only 1/4 used.

this foam soap comes in a 300 ml bottle with a pump dispenser on top and two pumps of the foam soap are enough to clean your hands.

I love that it does ...

• Method Foaming Handwash
      not leave blobs in the sink like other soap dispensers, nor does it drip after you have used it.

It comes in 3 different fragrences, all of which can be used either in your bathroom, kitchen, or anywhere that you normally wash your hands.

Because the dispenser is clear and pretty, you can put it anywhere that is visible without wanting to put it into another dispenser.

I would recommend this product for anyone who is on the lookout for a nice alternative to contstantly having to refill soap dispensers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533004155340630/k2311a0430/4.30.07