Sangobion iron supplement  » Health  »
  • I noticed that I got tired easily, pale-looking and cannot concentrate
  • What I love Sangobion most is the chocolate taste which conceals the metallic aftertaste

• by roda cardoso

Sangobion is an organic iron; it is a ferrous gluconate and not ferrous sulfate. After I gave birth, I have to cope up with the amount of blood that was gone from me. I noticed that I got tired easily, pale-looking and cannot concentrate.

It also affects my emotion because I tend to be more emotional and got irritated easily. I was diagnosed of having anemia because of the giving birth.

The doctor recommends me to use Sangobion to correct my iron deficiency. Before I go

to work again, I told myself to be healthy because I am still on the stage of recovering and it might just affects my whole body functions.

I used Sangobion only once a day. After a week of using it, I noticed some changes from my body, I became more energetic, I can do household chores and baby sitting as well.

I didn’t felt tired easily. After a month, my family noticed that I am glowing and looks really healthy.

I am able to concentrate on ...

• things that I am doing. I also became more patience with my baby when she is cried most of the time.

On my follow up check after one and a half month, the Doctor said that my iron deficiency anemia was corrected and I can be able to go to work after one month of rest because that’s the time my body will be fully recovered. I am happy with the effects of Sangobion because loosing an amount of blood can really makes my life at

risk.

Sangobion is much better than a ferrous sulfate because it has a better absorption of iron and most of all; it has less gastrointestinal side effects. It has also Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 and Cooper Sulfate.

Sangobion also contains Sorbitol, it is an anti-constipating agent which can also be found in fruits and vegetables. What I love Sangobion most is the chocolate taste which conceals the metallic aftertaste.

This iron supplement is used by mothers like me who needs enough iron to sustain our daily activities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421121553270331/k2311a1221/12.21.11