Anthony Logistics Mud Scrub Exfoliating Bar  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was very interesting because I wanted to know how well can they mix up mint with dead sea minerals
  • I love that this soap can exfoliate even the microscopic dirt or impurities in your body
  • This brand has produced another amazing body soap

• by ibizaspain

We take a bath because we aim to cleanse our body from dirt or impurities brought by pollution, residue of sweat, dust and also to exfoliate our skin brought by the normal biological process. I often thought that using exfoliants thru various products is enough but your soap plays an important role in also cleaning your body. The importance of using a body soap which also exfoliates is that it helps makes your body look clear. I recently bought Anthony Logistics Mud Scrub Exfoliating Bar while looking for some exfoliating body bar online. I wanted a body soap which has dead sea mud ingredients. I was really happy using this kind of soap because the wonders of the dead sea has great effects on the skin. I have

tried Jericho Dead Sea Minerals Mud Soap and it had a good effects on me. That brand was hard to find thus I have opted for another product. Anthony Logistics has this kind of soap for the body.

I have been amazed by the creativity of this brand as well its quality. After using this soap, I am more happy with Anthony Logistics. The first thing I like is the smell. This soap has a minty aroma. It was very interesting because I wanted to know how well can they mix up mint with dead sea minerals? I was apprehensive that it might not really be minty at all but I was wrong. The smell of the soap is not that strong but as you lather it in your ...

• body, you can sense the refreshing aroma of mint. Your body will really smell fresh and cool afterwards. This really has an amazing smell.

I love that this soap can exfoliate even the microscopic dirt or impurities in your body. This soap can really cleanse your body because it has the right ingredients to do that. First, it has dead sea mud which is a proven skin care ingredient that can cleanse and rejuvenate the skin. Another ingredient is oatmeal extract. This substance can cleanse the skin as it is a natural fiber. What I love about the components of cleansing in this soap is that these ingredients cannot cause side effects in your skin and it has added benefits in fact. This is the essence of using natural

ingredients.

This soap hydrates your skin even without using body lotion or other type of body moisturizers. Normally, body soaps which of this type which is predominantly for exfoliation can oftentimes cause dryness. It is submitted that somehow the brand cannot balance between its cleansing properties and the moisturizers it contains. But since the one used to exfoliate are natural ingredients, it does no harm. Additionally, it also has glycerin and aloe vera which further moisturizes the skin.

My skin felt a different kind of smoothness and softness right after I take a bath.

This brand has produced another amazing body soap. This is highly recommended to those who often have skin problems in their body. Its natural ingredients can really cleanse your body while doing no harm to it.

Anthony Logistics Mud Scrub Exfoliating Bar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120121553180531/k2311a1220/12.20.11