Moment De Bonheur perfume by Yves Rocher  » Perfume  »
  • I absolutely adore Moment De Bonheur as I think you can tell by my enthusiasm
  • If you like natural leafy scents with a touch of romance then this is definitely worth a try as it's simply stunning

• by Tick Tock

As I work in a perfume store part time I have full access to a full array of beautiful scents day in day out, but one of my most treasured purchases from recent weeks is one from French beauty mail order company Yves Rocher.

The fragrance in question is called Moment De Bonheur and was launched in September 2011. My review will know focus entirely on my thoughts and experiences of wearing this beautiful creation.

I was introduced to the delights of french beauty company Yves Rocher a little over a year ago by a dear friend who wears only their products. Though I am relatively new to using their products, they have actually been around for over fifty years and are at the forefront of being a ‘green’

company. One of the main reasons for me using their products is apart from them all suiting my skin perfectly, their products are made from natural sources and are plant based so when you smell one of their perfumes there is nothing remotely artificial about them.

Moment De Bonheur is my newest Yves Rocher perfume and though there are many that I want to own I have to simply limit myself from spending a ridiculous amount on my credit card each month. When I saw this fragrance though it sounded truly wonderful so made an exception and ordered myself a bottle along with some other beauty items.

Moment De Bonheur comes presented in a simply stunning flacon which is simplistic in it’s form, yet the colours are very beautiful and enhanced by an iridescent sheen to the glass it is made from and show off the deep pinks and greens wonderfully. This is a bottle that looks stunning when placed on my dressing table and is just too beautiful to keep hidden away in a cupboard - it needs to be shown off in all its glory.

The perfume is made up of the following notes:

Top notes* Green leaves and stems

Heart notes* Rosebuds

Base notes* Patchouli Cedar

So what are my own honest thoughts on wearing this perfume then? On first applying a small amount of this to my pulse points I am taken aback by how fresh and natural it really does come across as. There is a real green grassy scent on it’s ...

• Moment De Bonheur perfume by Yves Rocher
      opening that is accentuated more by the stems and leaves and it smells like the start of Spring when everything is new and starting to grow.

On to the dry down. Once the perfume starts to settle on my skin I can smell the sweet delicate floral notes of the rosebuds and they are simply beautiful and uplifting. Again, this smells so incredibly fresh that it is hard to tell it is in a bottle and if you closed your eyes you would think you were in a grassy countryside field.

Once the perfume starts to dry on my skin fully (around twenty minutes), the base notes start to kick in and we are met with a much deeper fragrance due to the cedar and the patchouli.

I felt that

the notes used here were all perfect companions to each other and rather than them all trying to vie for attention they all seemed to have their own showcase and each of the notes balanced each other perfectly.

I absolutely adore Moment De Bonheur as I think you can tell by my enthusiasm. It is a simply stunning fragrance that has such a natural leafy green/ floral feel to it and smells positively Spring like. The fragrance sits well on my skin during the day time as it has a lightness about it though as for evenings it isn’t heavy enough for my own personal use by that’s just my preference.

If you like natural leafy scents with a touch of romance then this is definitely worth a try as it’s simply stunning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5620121553120531/k2311a1220/12.20.11