Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron
  • It was also the cheaper one, so I bought it
  • To avoid this, it is best to start from the root and go to the ends quickly
  • I don't like that there is no temperature control

• by Mindmatters

I have used many flat irons before, but not one that was quite like this one.

I choose the one inch Chi, instead of the thicker one, because the sales woman at the beauty shop informed me that all I needed was the one inch. It was also the cheaper one, so I bought it.

I had been wanting the Chi flat iron for a long time, and I was hoping it would make my hair stick

straight. I have very wavy hair, and all the hair flat irons I have tried in the past, could not make my hair perfectly straight.

I made sure my hair was completely dry before using the flat iron. Since I have such wavy hair, I blow dried my hair first with a round brush. I then sectioned my hair and began straightening my hair.

I had to run the flat iron on each section at least ten ...

• times to get it straight. It did a pretty good job. My ends looked beautiful. My strands were very straight. My ends tend to be very curly, so it was nice to get them as straight as I did.

If you don’t use the iron fast enough, while straightening, you might get creases in your hair. To avoid this, it is best to start from the root and go to the ends quickly.

I don’t like that

there is no temperature control. Sometimes the iron gets really hot, and my hair smells a little burned. I guess you have to do whatever it takes to get straight hair, because this product works. The other day, my arm accidentally hit the flat iron for a split second, and it left a burn mark. You just have to be very careful when using this flat iron.

Overall I love this product. My hair stays straight all day long.

Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120121552820431/k2311a1220/12.20.11