Victoria Secret’s So In Love Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I'd recommend it as an everyday scent, because it is extremely wearable
  • I love musky scents and this is quite different from the usual ones, not one that I would pick if I was specifically out looking for a musky fragrance because I like musky fragrances to be more on the stronger and deeper side, but this is extremely light
  • If you do like musk scents but cannot go all the way this would definitely be good choice

• by Manal

I got this perfume from Victoria Secrets as a gift. The bottle itself is quite elegant, a tall sturdy bottle that curves in and out. The fragrance is a light pink colour in the bottle and is entire think is quite girly yet sophisticated meaning it sits nicely on my dresser table being inconspicuous th

Seeing as I got this as a gift, it would not be the first thing I would buy. Yet having said that the fragrance itself is quite nice. It is a quite musky, white musk scent yet qutie different from the usual musk scents that I have myself.

It is a very soft musk

scent with hints of rose in it. It notes it is supposed to have is ‘rose, violet leaves, cognac, jasmine, honey, and ylang-ylang.’ I usually can tell what notes a fragrance has but with this fragrance I can barely pick out any notes. It is all well blended making it extremely subtle.

I’d recommend it as an everyday scent, because it is extremely wearable. You can wear it in any season but it feels like an autumn or early spring scent.

The lasting power is quite long. The scent will last for the entire day. That is the main thing I want from a fragance. I get ...

• whiffs of it throughout the day and it makes me glad to know that I do not have to carry it around but that I can spray it in the morning and it is still there in the afternoon. I’ve also found that when I lend it to others to use I can smell the fragrance on them. It mixes in with your skin to create a slightly different fragrance for all which is very good as it is ever so slightly personalised. I can smell a hint of the fragrance but it is quite difficult for me to work out if it is really the Victoria
        Secrets one.

I would recommend this to those who love floral fragrances, because it is almost a spin of from your usual rose fragrance except with a hint of musk. I love musky scents and this is quite different from the usual ones, not one that I would pick if I was specifically out looking for a musky fragrance because I like musky fragrances to be more on the stronger and deeper side, but this is extremely light. If you do like musk scents but cannot go all the way this would definitely be good choice. It isn’t exactly my cup of tea but it may be others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5619121552091231/k2311a1219/12.19.11