Avon Solution Neck & Chest Perfector  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I love beauty products, but I never thought I would need something for my neck
  • Maybe I should have used something when I first noticed them, then they wouldn‘t be this bad

• by Mindmatters

I love beauty products, but I never thought I would need something for my neck. I guess now being in my 30’s, I am going to be experiencing strange things with my skin.

Over the past year, I started getting lines on my neck. They are up and down my neck. Some look like rings going all the way around my neck. Maybe I should have used something when I first noticed them, then they wouldn‘t be this bad.

I figured I would try this product to get rid of my wrinkled neck. For the most part, Avon is usually a trustworthy brand.

The cream was thick and creamy. It really hydrated my skin when I applied it on. It had a good smell to it too. I am very sensitive to smells, but this product was great.

I also like that this product comes in a pump. It makes it easier to dispense it.

I tried this ...

• product religiously for about a week and didn’t see an ounce of change in my neck lines.

I still continued to use this product for 2 more weeks. There was absolutely no change. The only thing this product did, was hydrate the look of my neck.

After using it for a month, without seeing changes, I figured I would just finish the bottle up and use it for my dry elbows and knees. At least it helped with that.

I read

a claim on the product that 93 percent saw renewed skin in a week. My testimony will not say that. Mine will say that this was a complete waste of my money.

This products says that it helps with dark spots and blotchy discolorations on the neck and chest. I never had those problems, so I am not sure if it works for those problems.

Overall, the product didn’t work for the wrinkles on the my neck. It didn’t work even a little bit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119121551911231/k2311a1219/12.19.11