Fujitsu ScanSnap S500 Scanner  » Hardware  »
  • I have a Fujitsu ScanSnap S500 Scanner which I bought around $400+
  • The scanning is simple, without needing extra effort, and the best part is that it could scan of up to 18 pages per minute

• by missy
      I have a Fujitsu ScanSnap S500 Scanner which I bought around $400+. The color is pure black matt or jet black, and the scanner is PDF enabled.

I need a scanner so as to scan all my research and project works, and thus, I find this very useful.

The

scanning is simple, without needing extra effort, and the best part is that it could scan of up to 18 pages per minute.

That is truly awesome.

You can set the process code to OCR when you are not using the scanner, or just let it be that way ...

• by default.

There is an Organizer, known as ScanSnap, and this Organizer enables PDF contents to be displayed after each scan, and you could zoom on the scanned documents, or have it printed or edited.

The coolest and hassle free thing is that this cool ScanSnap S500 could transform your

documents into Microsoft applications like MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.

You can also directly email your scanned documents, by connectiong to Microsoft Outlook.

Although this is a scanner, I personally call it my project Organizer, as it takes one program to click and connect to other types of documents in my computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 333004155190630/k2311a0430/4.30.07