Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • People in their 30’s can identify with my problem
  • This product was over 8 bucks, so I thought it better work, or it will just be more money down the drain for me

• by Mindmatters

I don’t know how many products I have to try, before finding something that works like magic. I am getting older, and I need something to make my hair look healthy again. My hair is not like it was when I was in my 20’s. People in their 30’s can identify with my problem.

I needed something to help repair my hair. I have used so

many products, and I was hoping this product would work for me. This product was over 8 bucks, so I thought it better work, or it will just be more money down the drain for me.

I shampooed and conditioned my hair like normal, and then towel dried my hair, before using the product. I took a little bit of the cream in my hand, and spread it throughout my hair from top to bottom. I concentrated more on my ends, because that is where most of my damage was.

I have wavy hair, which can also mean frizzy hair. Even after using this product, my hair was still frizzy and dry looking. My hair was still damp, and I could tell that this product was not going to work. My hair ...

• Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream
      looked frizzy even wet.

I blow dried my hair with low heat, and my hair looked still looked frizzy and brittle. I ended up having to apply a mousse to it, to make my wavy hair less frizzy looking.

I usually wash my hair every other day, but I can’t do that when I use this product. My hair way very oily the next day,

when I woke. I ended up having to wash my hair twice in a row.

I now only use this product on my ends after my hair is dry. It gives it a little bit of a shine.

On a positive note, this product smelled fantastic and made my hair smell great all day.

Overall I did not like this product, and I wouldn’t buy it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119121551781131/k2311a1219/12.19.11