Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Filler  » Cosmetics  »
  • Even though I take excellent care of my skin, I recently noticed that I was beginning to get some wrinkles on my forehead, near my mouth and under my eyes

• by Mindmatters

I will first start off by saying, that I have pretty nice skin for being in my 30’s. I take really good care of my skin, especially my face. Even though I take excellent care of my skin, I recently noticed that I was beginning to get some wrinkles on my forehead, near my mouth and under my eyes.

I don’t have

deep wrinkles, but I needed something before it got to that point. I always trust Neutrogena to be truthful, when they say something will work. That is why I picked up this product at the drugstore.

I used this product at night, and when I woke up, my wrinkles seemed a little bit better. He could have just been in my head, but I noticed a difference in my skin after just the first night. After a few nights of using it, my wrinkles looked even better. They were stretched out and slowly getting better day by day. I only use it at night, because it made my face a little but greasy.

I have tan skin, so it is a little hard to see that my ...

• Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Filler
      face experiences a little redness after using this product. The product claims it will do this, so it is normal. On my skin, I would be the only one to recognize the redness. It soon goes away, after I wash my face and apply my makeup. If you choose to use this, and have fair skin, I would test it on a small patch
      of skin first. You don’t want to look like a tomato the next day, if you are sensitive to the product.

I have only been using this product for a week, but I see significant changes already. I can only imagine the great results it will produce, after using this product for a month.

Overall it is a good product and I will continue to use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119121551771131/k2311a1219/12.19.11