Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • When my lips are extremely dry and flaky I like to use the Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub to help exfoliate them back to softness
  • I love that this lip scrub doesn’t contain any harsh ingredients in it at all because I have sensitive skin that breakouts easily
  • I know when I use this lip scrub on my lips it wont make them swell up because the natural ingredients in it is very gentle
  • I would highly recommend this scrub to all men and women to use to help keep there lips exfoliated and soft as well because it does work very well for me

• by Robins

When my lips are extremely dry and flaky I like to use the Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub to help exfoliate them back to softness. This scrub comes in a small glass jar that is filled with this whitish gritty sugary lip scrub. The scrub is made from natural nourishing and exfoliating ingredients like almond oil, olive oil, shea butter beeswax, walnut shell powder, cocoa butter, vitamins, flavoring, ground almond meal, fruit oils and minerals. I love that this lip scrub doesn’t contain any harsh ingredients in it at

all because I have sensitive skin that breakouts easily. I know when I use this lip scrub on my lips it wont make them swell up because the natural ingredients in it is very gentle.

Now the way I have been using this lip scrub is by scooping a little bit of it up with my fingertips and rubbing it into my lips using small circular motions to really help scrub the dead skin off my lips. The lip scrub is very gritty, but not rough on the ...

• lips. The scrub also has a sweet taste and scent to it that is very pleasing. I also find the lip scrub to be very moisturizing to my lips as well. Once I am done scrubbing my lips with this lip scrub I always rinse my lips off with warm water and apply a good lip balm. After my lips are very silky soft and smooth with a bit of natural plumpness to them. This scrub is very nice.

However, on the downside, this natural lip scrub is very

expensive, but it does last along time. One little jar of this lip scrub usually last me up to 4 months, which is a pretty good amount of time. I try to always keep this lip scrub on hand throughout the winter because this is when my lips are the driest and I tend to use the scrub the most. I would highly recommend this scrub to all men and women to use to help keep there lips exfoliated and soft as well because it does work very well for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119121551761131/k2311a1219/12.19.11