Freeman Bare Foot Softening Foot Soak
  • I would definitely recommend this foot soak to anyone looking for a natural nourishing way to pamper the feet so they can look and feel their best
  • I know this foot soak works very well for me and is very affordable

• by Robins

My favorite moisturizing foot soak to use my when feet are dried out and cracked open is the Freeman Bare Foot Softening Foot Soak in Peppermint and Plum. This foot soak as a lovely uplifting sweet fruit scent to it with a hint of mint. I even like that this foot soak has natural nourishing ingredients in it like mandarin orange oil, grapefruit oil, lemon peel oil, peppermint, plum extract, coconut oil, tea tree oil and vitamins in it.

These ingredients not only help soften my feet up naturally, but they also help ease foot pains away naturally too.

Now the foot soak comes in a 5 ounce squeezable bottle with this clear tinted purple colored foot soak inside that is not to thick or runny in texture. The way I use the foot soak is by filling up my footbath with warm water and squeezing about a tablespoon of the soak into my footbath. Then I swish the water and foot soak together until I get light foamy bubbles. After, I simply stick my feet into the footbath and allow my feet to pamper with the nourishing ingredients of the foot soak. I typically like to soak my feet in this foot soak for around 30 minutes, but if you don’t have a lot of time 10 minutes is nice too which I have had to do on busy days. Once I am done soaking my ...

• Freeman Bare Foot Softening Foot Soak
      feet in the foot soak I pat my feet dry and feel how soft my feet are which are usually pretty soak and silky smooth after using this foot soak. I try to use this foot soak at least once night to help keep my feet feeling soft and pain free, but lately I have not been able to so I use it every other day instead and my feet still look pretty good.

I would definitely recommend this

foot soak to anyone looking for a natural nourishing way to pamper the feet so they can look and feel their best. I know this foot soak works very well for me and is very affordable. I try to keep a bottle of this foot soak on hand all the time because my feet are always dried out and aching because I am always on them. This foot soak helps minimize my foot pains greatly and I will not be without this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119121551751131/k2311a1219/12.19.11