Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Conditioner
  • I like it because it is made from natural organic ingredients and has this pleasant clean tea tree mint scent to it that I find refreshing
  • I would highly recommend this organic tea tree conditioner to anyone to use to help get hair conditioned naturally because it works well on my fine thick hair well

• by Robins

One of the conditioners I use daily is the Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint Conditioner. I like it because it is made from natural organic ingredients and has this pleasant clean tea tree mint scent to it that I find refreshing. I even like how well this conditioner hydrates my hair without making it greasy and weighed down.

Now the natural organic ingredients in this hair conditioner are milk, peppermint and tea tree oils, proteins, and natural moisturizers like aloe. These ingredients add softness and shine to my hair
      naturally while keeping my hair free from split ends and dryness. The conditioner has a creamy thick texture to it and a clean tea tree mint scent that is not to strong, which I like. I even like that, the scent of this conditioner lingers in my hair for hours after I use it.

The way I use this conditioner is by squeezing a dime size amount into my hands and massaging it into my hair and scalp really well. Then I allow the conditioner to soak really well ...

• into my hair for a few minutes while I wash up. I find allowing the conditioner to soak into my hair helps keep my hair tangle free and bouncy. Once I am done washing up, I rinse the conditioner out of my hair with warm water and squeeze the water out of my hair. The conditioner does rinse out of the hair well with leaving just the right amount of moisture in it to keep it silky soft. I even find that this conditioner helps brighten my natural hair color up a bit too, which is nice. I even like that the conditioner provides my scalp with a cooling sensation when I use it that helps stimulate hair grow naturally.

I would highly recommend this organic tea tree conditioner to anyone to use to help get hair conditioned naturally because it works well on my fine thick hair well. I do find this conditioner to be affordable and I try too always keep it on hand to use daily to help keep my long fine hair beautiful and soft naturally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119121551711131/k2311a1219/12.19.11