Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi Colored Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I only got this blush because the brand I typically use was all out of the shade of blush I like too use
  • I would definitely recommend this blush to any woman to use to help give some color to the cheeks because it works well for me
  • I think that in the future I will be getting more of this blush to use when I cannot find my favorite blush in stock

• by Robins

I just started using the Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi Colored Blush in the shade Blushing Natural and to my surprise I actually like it. The shade is a light rosy color and adds a nice pop of color to my skin without making my cheeks looks like they are unnaturally rosy. I also like that the blush does not contain any heavy fragrance to it either. Usually fragrances irritate my skin and allergies really bad.

The ingredients in this blush are cornstarch, minerals, vitamins, and colorings. The way I apply this blush is with my own blush brush because

the one that comes with the palette does not work well and is flat. However, the case the blush palette comes in has a nice mirror so you can evenly apply the blush you to your cheeks well. This shade of blush tends to go well with fair to olive skin tones. I have a fair skin tone and this blush looks natural on my skin, which I really like.

The way I apply this blush to my cheeks is by taking my blush brush and sweeping it across the blush palette a few times. Then I sweep my blush ...

• brush across my cheeks until they pop with a nice light rosy color that actually gives my face and skin a lovely warm glow so I do not look so pale. Once the blush is on it does last up to 12 hours so I do not have too continually reapply it throughout the day, which is nice. However, on rainy days the blush smears off and does make a mess so stay away from this blush on rainy days. On the upside, this blush is light on the skin and does not cause acne breakouts at all. On the
        downside, this blush is very expensive. I only got this blush because the brand I typically use was all out of the shade of blush I like too use. However, I do feel this shade came close to the cinnamon toast shade I like, it did work well and was worth the price. I would definitely recommend this blush to any woman to use to help give some color to the cheeks because it works well for me. I think that in the future I will be getting more of this blush to use when I cannot find my favorite blush in stock.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116121551571031/k2311a1216/12.16.11