Organix Tea Tree Mint Shampoo
  • I like this shampoo because it has a pleasant peppermint smell to it that is clean and uplifting
  • After using this shampoo my hair always feels clean and soft and I love it
  • I totally would recommend this shampoo to any male or female to use to keep their hair clean naturally because this shampoo keeps my hair looking and feeling great
  • This product was so worth the price I paid for it

• by Robins

An organic shampoo I have been using and really like is the Organix Tea Tree Mint Shampoo. I like this shampoo because it has a pleasant peppermint smell to it that is clean and uplifting. Another reason I like this shampoo a lot is because it provides my scalp with this soothing cooling sensation when I was my hair which I really like. I even like that this shampoo contains natural ingredients in it like tea tree oil, milk proteins, peppermint oils, vitamins and natural moisturizers.

The way I

use this shampoo is by soaking my hair down with water and taking a small handful of it and lathering it into my hair really well focusing on my scalp to help stimulate healthy hair growth. When you go to use this shampoo you will notice it has this clear appearance to it and a thick syrup like texture. However, you are also going to notice it doesn’t later up like other shampoos with tons of soapy bubbles because it doesn’t contain sulfates in it which is nice. I hate ...

• using sulfate filled shampoos because they tend to damage my hair badly and leave my scalp itchy. Once my hair is all lathered up in the shampoo I simply rinse my hair out with warm water and squeeze the water out of y hair. This shampoo does a great job with removing styling products from my fine hair without causing split ends which is nice. After using this shampoo my hair always feels clean and soft and I love it. I even love the light peppermint scent this shampoo leaves
        in my hair.

Now the shampoo comes in a huge 13 fluid ounce bottle which is very affordable and worth getting. I totally would recommend this shampoo to any male or female to use to keep their hair clean naturally because this shampoo keeps my hair looking and feeling great. I also like that this shampoo last along time. I am still on my first bottle and its been 3 months since I got the bottle from the store. This product was so worth the price I paid for it.

Organix Tea Tree Mint Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116121551531031/k2311a1216/12.16.11