Avalon Organics Lavender Moisture Plus Lotion with SPF 18  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this lotion because it has a strong calming lavender fragrance to it that is exactly like freshly picked lavender flowers
  • The way I like to apply this body lotion is after a shower in the morning when my skin is fresh, clean and warm

• by Robins

One of my favorite lavender body lotions to use during the day to protect my skin from the sun is Avalon Organics Lavender Moisture Plus Lotion with SPF 18. I love this lotion because it has a strong calming lavender fragrance to it that is exactly like freshly picked lavender flowers. The lotion itself is creamy, rich and thick in texture with this golden yellowish color to it. The lotion also comes in this 7 fluid ounce bottle with this awesome hand pump on it so I can easily get the lotion out of the body when I need

it.

The natural nourishing ingredients in this lotion I love are the natural sunscreens, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, herbal extracts, aloe, essential oils and natural moisturizers. I feel these ingredients do a very nice job hydrating the skin and keeping it well protected from the dry air and sun’s harmful UV rays.

The way I like to apply this body lotion is after a shower in the morning when my skin is fresh, clean and warm. The lotion absorbs better into my skin when it is clean and warm. The way I apply the lotion is by taking a few hand ...

• pumps full of the lotion and massaging it into my skin and body from head to toe using my hands. The lotions is slightly greasy, but if you really work it into the skin the greasiness does go away and the skin is left very silky soft with this lovely pleasant lavender scent that lasts all day long which I really like. I even like to use this lotion on my skin before bedtime because the scent of it helps calm my mind done and eases me to sleep. Once in awhile I even apply this lotion to my face
        to help ease away irritation and dryness.

Now this lotion is very expensive, but it is so worth the price because it does protect my skin well from the sun. I wore this lotion to the beach and used it as a sunscreen and my skin did not burn one bit. I was very pleased. However, I did have to reapply it after going into the water because it is not waterproof and it does come off. Overall, I love this organic body lotion and will always have it on hand to nourish and protect my skin naturally from the sun’s harmful rays.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116121551521031/k2311a1216/12.16.11