The Trendy Black Valentino Quartz Wristwatch  » Watches  »
  • I like the big rounded face because it kind of gives a classic look but trendy in a way

• by LadyRege

A while ago, my husband and I went shopping in one of the malls in our place. While we were at the watch section looking for a new wristwatch to buy, I went to the ladies watch section and saw this black band wristwatch of Valentino Timepiece Collection. I ask the saleslady about the brand and she confirmed that it is really a Valentine collection from Japan. Subsequently, I

requested to have a look on the watch up close and the saleslady gave it to me to examine it further. Then, I tried it on my wrist and yes, it looks so elegant on my wrist, and fashionable looking at that!

The Black Valentino Quartz Wristwatch is so elegant and very trendy. I like the big rounded face because it kind of gives a classic look but trendy ...

• in a way. At first glance, you will wonder why is it that the watch has a big face, but looking at it closer the hands are shorter but the numbers are placed on top of the flat and wide frame, which gives it a more stylish look. The black background gave emphasis on the gold numbers and gold hands are pointing at them.

So, I hurried back to my husband

and asked him to buy me the attractive designer’s watch and told him that it is reasonably price and very affordable, then showed it to him how it looks so elegant on my wrist. Without further ado, my husband bought me the watch and came home feeling elated for having the much desired trendy and elegant watch that I have been wanting for, and the brand new Black Valentino Quartz Wristwatch answered this wish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6415121551420631/k2311a1215/12.15.11