Avalon Organics Lavender Facial Cleansing Milk  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this facial cleanser because it has a creamy off white color that is similar to milk and a soothing and calming lavender aroma to it that just eases my negative thoughts away when I use it to wash my face
  • I know for me the facial cleanser helps keep my skin from becoming too dried out
  • I would definitely recommend this lavender facial cleanser to anybody looking for an organic one to use for cleanser his or her faces and skin with because it has not caused any irritation to my skin and has worked very well with getting my skin clean
  • This is definitely a facial cleanser I always keep on hand

• by Robins

My favorite organic facial cleanser to use is the Avalon Organics Lavender Facial Cleansing Milk. I love this facial cleanser because it has a creamy off white color that is similar to milk and a soothing and calming lavender aroma to it that just eases my negative thoughts away when I use it to wash my face.

I love that this lavender milk cleanser comes in a 7 fluid ounce bottle that has a hand pump on it because it makes using this facial cleanser a lot easier. All I have to do is pump a squirt of this cleanser into my hands and rub

it around on my face using circular motions with my fingertips. This cleanser does not lather up as most facial cleansers do. Instead, this cleanser feels more like a lotion in texture, but it does not make my skin greasy or oily. In fact, this cleanser just removes the dirt and makeup from my face nicely without drying my skin out. Once I am done washing my face with the cleanser, I rinse my face off with warm water and pat it dry with a facecloth. After, my face feels clean and fresh with a brighter complexion and a lot less oil.

The natural ingredients ...

• in this facial cleanser that help nourish in cleanse my face well when I use it are vitamins, aloe, licorice root, chamomile, lavender, white tea, arnica, coconut oil, borage, linseed and minerals. These ingredients are meant to cleanse sensitive skin gently while soothing away any discomforts the skin might have such as itching or burning. I know for me the facial cleanser helps keep my skin from becoming too dried out. In addition, using this cleanse twice daily helps keep blackheads and zits away nicely.

or her faces and skin with because it has not caused any irritation to my skin and has worked very well with getting my skin clean. However, with that being said, this cleanser is a bit pricey, but I feel it is worth it because it is made from good quality ingredients you a little bit of this cleanser goes along ways. One bottle of this cleanser last me about 3 months. However, if you have a whole family that is going to use it you are going to run out of this cleanser a lot faster. This is definitely a facial cleanser I always keep on hand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121551370631/k2311a1215/12.15.11