Josie Maran Holiday Glow Argan Illuminizer & Argan Color Stick Duo
  • I love Josie Maran products and I am a huge fan of cheek products like highlighters, blushes, and bronzers
  • The Illuminizer is definitely my favorite part of this duo
  • I like the fact that it comes in liquid form because that makes it so easy to blend into my skin
  • The only thing I have noticed about this product that I do not like is that the pink color fades much faster than many of my other blushes
  • I am a fan of both products in this duo and highly recommend this to anyone who also loves cheek products

• by intensify

I recently purchased the Josie Maran Holiday Glow Argan Illuminizer & Argan Color Stick Duo at Sephora. I have been loving all of the little holiday deals they have at Sephora and this was one of them. This duo is normally a thirty dollar value but I was able to get it for twenty dollars. I love Josie Maran products and I am a huge fan of cheek products like highlighters, blushes, and bronzers. It just made so much sense for me to purchase these and I am glad that I did.

The “illuminizer” is basically just a fancy word for highlighter. The Illuminizer is definitely my favorite part of this duo. It looks gorgeous on top of the cheekbones. I like the fact that it comes in liquid form because that makes it

so easy to blend into my skin. I also like the fact that I can mix some of this into my liquid bronzer or cream blush to add a nice sheen to those. It has a very noticeable sheen to it yet it isn’t overly sparkly. The only thing I hate about this product is that the pump does not give very good control over how much product you dispense each time. I end up getting way more than I could ever use on both of my cheeks with one pump. I hate wasting product like this but there is really nothing I can do to control how much comes out. I wish they would go back and redesign this product in a tube instead.

The color stick can be used either as a blush ...

• on the cheeks or on the lips. I am a sucker for multi-use products so this is right up my alley. I actually do not really like using this color stick on my lips though so I guess that double feature doesn’t really matter. On the cheeks though, this looks amazing. The pink tinge it gives is natural. I was afraid that this would not work well with my oily skin but it is fine. It is moisturizing yet not overly greasy. Even though this is an Argan oil based product, it is not oily nor does it make my skin look oily. The only thing I have noticed about this product that I do not like is that the pink color fades much faster than many of my other blushes. It has a
        lot less staying power. I am not the sort of girl who brings makeup out in her purse to retouch throughout the day so I tend to shy away from products that do not last all day.

Together, these products are absolutely perfect. The glow from the Illuminizer and the pink from the color stick make my face look brighter, healthier, and more awake. Getting this duo from Sephora is a great way to try both products at the same time for a better price than trying each individually. Overall, I have to give the Josie Maran Holiday Glow Argan Illuminizer & Argan Color Stick Duo a rating of an 8 out of 10. I am a fan of both products in this duo and highly recommend this to anyone who also loves cheek products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121551260631/k2311a1215/12.15.11